Jade

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
everything was awesome. the songs made me happy.

anyone else hope they make crystal empire versions of the ponies?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
OH they'll definately sell them. Didn't they have those clear plastic toys?

i dunno, I'd bite the bullet and buy my first piece of mlp merch if they sold crystal pony pinkie pies.

The songs i didn't think were that great, but that might just be because it had a severe lack of pinkie.
I'm glad this season premier was more geared towards the truths of children rather than for the brony fandom.

Jade

i dunno, I'd bite the bullet and buy my first piece of mlp merch if they sold crystal pony pinkie pies.

The songs i didn't think were that great, but that might just be because it had a severe lack of pinkie.
I'm glad this season premier was more geared towards the truths of children rather than for the brony fandom.
i agree i think the whole thing needed more pinkie!

i know they have the little sparkly toys but i really hope they make regular sized ones as well.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i agree i think the whole thing needed more pinkie!

i know they have the little sparkly toys but i really hope they make regular sized ones as well.
i just want the fancy hair and outfits :P

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Everyone other than Applejack were being kinda annoying in their own way at some point.

Applejack is either best pony or has the least personality.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Everyone other than Applejack were being kinda annoying in their own way at some point.

Applejack is either best pony or has the least personality.
rarity wasn't :C

raritybestpony2013

Ivory Jubilee~

Epic Skial Regular

They do sparkle blind bags, I have sparkle pinkie and fluttershy and theyre basically the sam except the hair but hasbro onlyuse like 8 models for the blind bags any so thats highly unlikely. And if they were brushables the hair would be awful as fuck and youd need to spend 3 hours on dA looking for tutorials on how to make it look right and actually doing it

Jade

They do sparkle blind bags, I have sparkle pinkie and fluttershy and theyre basically the sam except the hair but hasbro onlyuse like 8 models for the blind bags any so thats highly unlikely. And if they were brushables the hair would be awful as fuck and youd need to spend 3 hours on dA looking for tutorials on how to make it look right and actually doing it
it would still be neat if they had them though...........

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I like Ballad of the Crystal Ponies the most song wise
I'm actually real happy with how the season's goin so far. My mind was explode if they brought back season 1&2 villans, real excited for the next episode..
On a side note, I bought my first shirt today with Luna on it, 'Luna is Best Princess' and also some socks.. I've seen a few special edition crystal pony keychains on hottopic's website, but I'm not sure if those count really

RainbowDashisbestpony

Ivory Jubilee~

Epic Skial Regular
I like Ballad of the Crystal Ponies the most song wise
I'm actually real happy with how the season's goin so far. My mind was explode if they brought back season 1&2 villans, real excited for the next episode..
On a side note, I bought my first shirt today with Luna on it, 'Luna is Best Princess' and also some socks.. I've seen a few special edition crystal pony keychains on hottopic's website, but I'm not sure if those count really

Rarityisbestpony
Sombra was shit

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Should we make a rule on the Pony thread? When it is dead while the new season has not been released, DO NOT Make a thread to remove the section because the FEW brony Faggots in skial will get all Butt hurt about it. [*COUGHCOUGHjwsoCOUGHCOUGH*]

Hey, someone whining about my little pony IN the my little pony section. This is new and exciting content.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Should we make a rule on the Pony thread? When it is dead while the new season has not been released, DO NOT Make a thread to remove the section because the FEW brony Faggots in skial will get all Butt hurt about it. [*COUGHCOUGHjwsoCOUGHCOUGH*]

'Scuse me sir, but you seem to be lost.

If you're looking for drama, there is already a thread with plenty of it.

If you're trying to call Jwso out, someone already made a thread for that too.

If you're looking to make a suggestion, there's a entire section dedicated to it.

That'll be $5 please.

Reactions: Giildy

Toxik

Contributor
Just saw this on Jessica Nigri's fan page on facebook
"
Tosh.0 makes fun of Brony's.... I'm thinking about making a ridiculously sexy pony costume....JUST TO PROVE A STUPID POINT AND BE HALF NAKED ONCE AGAIN."

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
So who all is going to watch this weeks ep. since I know some people don't care much for CMC eps.
I'll probably watch it sometime Sunday, have family stuff I'm doin tomorrow so I can't watch... but I seriously hope we see Scootaloo's parents sometime soon, cause if not, I'm gona start thinkin she's an orphan... either way, I'm excited for the episode

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
SWEETIE BELLE'S MAGIC IS GREEN

I DIDN'T KNOW IT BEFORE THIS EPISODE