Isil

Epic Skial Regular
I can't believe it exists.

But at least the crying and martyring in regards to supposedly being trolled will stopped.

HIGH FIVE!

FUCK YEAH! JOVIALITY EVERYWHERE!

JUBILANCE!

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pinkie-Pie-dancing-to-Fluttershy-pinkie-pie-27612473-320-300.gif

Reactions: KillerZebra

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
haha im not gonna watch it but still. i thought it was funny that the yellow pony was singing haha. just the way he was

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
haha im not gonna watch it but still. i thought it was funny that the yellow pony was singing haha. just the way he was
that pony is a girl, and the sweetest shyest voiced little female ever.

Er, the plot point of the episode was that the things each girl most prided themselves in were twisted into a prank. The vain unicorn gets shaggy, the smart one looses her ability to do magic, the chatter box's tougue goes blue and spotter and the soft spoken one sounds like barry white. I don't rememer if the rainbow pony was in this one...

either way, the moral of the episode was that people that don't look like you (the zebra named zecora) aren't solely people to be feared, they're new potential friends.

also, the zebras in this show look pretty damn fancy.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
that pony is a girl, and the sweetest shyest voiced little female ever.

Er, the plot point of the episode was that the things each girl most prided themselves in were twisted into a prank. The vain unicorn gets shaggy, the smart one looses her ability to do magic, the chatter box's tougue goes blue and spotter and the soft spoken one sounds like barry white. I don't rememer if the rainbow pony was in this one...

either way, the moral of the episode was that people that don't look like you (the zebra named zecora) aren't solely people to be feared, they're new potential friends.

also, the zebras in this show look pretty damn fancy.

i think i will still pass on the offer lol.

btw how is that yellow pony a girl? it sings like a masculine dude.