Legendary Skial King
mlfw7697-1343756267985574.png

Just because.

images

Boots to Asses -The Rock

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor

Sometimes I feel as though Derpy could have had more personality than any other character if they would have actually stuck with her. Oh well, guess the stereotypical characters are entertaining.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sometimes I feel as though Derpy could have had more personality than any other character if they would have actually stuck with her. Oh well, guess the stereotypical characters are entertaining.
They were kind of dickish with her was the problem. Granted, dashie will be dashie, but if twilight was at least a little bit nicer in the episode it would have been more okay. Seemed like no one liked derpy in the episode. :C

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm a brony, and I personally think people that hate me for it are just retarded. Think about it, you are making an enemy with someone before you even meet them based off of a television show they watch. They post pictures of men who are over weight and have on all of this memorabilia of the show as if we all look, dress, and act like that. Truth of the matter is in real life if we were to met you wouldn't have the slightest clue of my being a brony. I don't talk about it to people who don't want to hear it, I don't bring it up unless I know I'm surrounded by other who want me to bring it up. But yet the second people find out, it's almost as if I have turned from that one guy that was cool with everyone to that one pony loving faggot you think it's fun and ok to pick on. The sad fact of it is that most of the anti-bronys I have encountered are druggies and or swag fags that I hate in real life anyways(usually a combo of the two.)Just so people get an idea on how much I disrespect drug abusers, I have called my father and my sister low life losers who are dependent on a drug to find happiness, after I found out they had used it once in their lifes, to their faces.

This has been butt-hurt Sasnar, have a nice day.

Reactions: Meowcenary

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Request to Change the Section into Jwso's Faget Section?
EDIT: No Really. Since Jwso is the only one really Contributing to this Section [Yes, I am a Hypocrite cause I used to be a Brony AND i watched the whole season 1.] Why not Rename it into Jwso's MLP Section.

Last edited:

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Request to Change the Section into Jwso's Faget Section?
EDIT: No Really. Since Jwso The Only one Really Conbuting to this Section [Yes, I am a Hippocrite Cause I used to be a Brony AND i watched the whole season 1.] Why not Rename it into Jwso's MLP Section.
oh well

you're a faggot

so there's that

Reactions: 111111

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Err..... I have no idea what to add to this Thread, so i will just add this. BTW NEAR 15 MIN MARK IS THE BEST FIGHT I HAVE EVER SEEEN.
Edit: Best Fight I'VE ever seen. Goddamnit Toxik.