the other scout's movements in scout v scout

but i don't really do that

if i did that then the other scout could hit me easily

i usually wiggle around and manage to wreck the other scout

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
081.png

I don't hate bronies more...As I find them very odd kind of people...or..ponies..or..whatever they are...

Reactions: Smokey

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
>troll in MLP subforum
>whine when they countertroll
hippo crates etc
best thing ever was taco's meltdown over ponies.

He made threads about hating ponies, and then got mad when people that didn't hate ponies posted ponies all over them.

it was like... watching a man in his late 40's crying about people in their teens and twenties watching a children's cartoon while he played a video game made in an exaggerated cartoonish style that OTHER people called too baby to be srs bzns.

I mean, cmon guys. make a hate thread and stick to it.

Toxik

Contributor
Not to troll, but I must admit I simply don't understand how this show could generate such a huge fanbase. I've seen 2 episodes (and will watch a few more tomorrow when high with a friend) and if anything I find the show very stereotypical. a black magic pony was representing an African voodoo woman and was almost offensive. I know the show is all about tolerance and friendship, but why so many love it enough to incorporate it in every aspect of their lives is just out of my perspective, I just cannot understand.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Let's make a section for them to post in they said.
Let's go ahead and shitpost in there anyway they thought.
BAWW REMOVE THE FORUM they said after nobody cared about them.
The end.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
best thing ever was taco's meltdown over ponies.

He made threads about hating ponies, and then got mad when people that didn't hate ponies posted ponies all over them.

it was like... watching a man in his late 40's crying about people in their teens and twenties watching a children's cartoon while he played a video game made in an exaggerated cartoonish style that OTHER people called too baby to be srs bzns.

I mean, cmon guys. make a hate thread and stick to it.
Watching Taco bitch about ponies quite literally WAS
watching a man in his late 40's crying about people in their teens and twenties watching a children's cartoon while he played a video game made in an exaggerated cartoonish style that OTHER people called too baby to be srs bzns.