Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
that's the type of third person i'd like :c but i know it'll never happen (except on degroot)

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
This is way cool. Love it playing demo last night, thanks for this Bot!

P.S.: Would still love a nocrit vote, which would become available after a certain amount of players in the server? <3

pkm

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
This is way cool. Love it playing demo last night, thanks for this Bot!

P.S.: Would still love a nocrit vote, which would become available after a certain amount of players in the server? <3

Meh something like that needs to be an always on or always off type thing. Would just get annoying leaving it up for people to vote on.

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Meh something like that needs to be an always on or always off type thing. Would just get annoying leaving it up for people to vote on.
I've played on some servers which have the vote. its actually quite nice to have the option at the beginning of every round

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
I've played on some servers which have the vote. its actually quite nice to have the option at the beginning of every round
We can't have it because if nocrit was on, the server wouldn't be quickplay, so it would empty out pretty quickly after nocrit was enabled

Oli

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I think allowing this sucks balls. People can see spies behind them.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think you gents are overreacting - I havent seen a single person use it. Even if they did - so what if you can see spies behind you? makes killing shit infront of you a whole hell of a lot harder.

I don't use it, but I don't really care if someone else does.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
anyone who plays in third person is a baddie

Number of people who I've seen enable third person in game: 2

Number of people who enabled third person after seeing me type in the command: 2

Number of people who have turned around and magically shot me because I was somehow dumb enough to uncloak directly behind them because they were in third person:

ZERO

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Imo, it really helps on the vSH server when you're messing around, gives a better view of the map and where everything is