Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mapper
I think for the credits system ,to add these things:
  • Next round you are warden! [30k] Jailbreak
  • Next round you are Saxton Hale! [25k] Vsh
  • Ability to choose VSH boss! [20k, 1 week Vsh
  • add permanent taunts [20k each taunt] All Servers
  • add server credits boost (40k) 1 time use ,5 minutes long ,45 - 75 credits per minute All Servers
All the values can be changed if needed

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Couldn't this mean that someone could gain loads of credits and then be Hale/Warden for numerous consecutive rounds? That would be a major issue, not to mention that's not how it works on Jailbreak... interfering with the Guard queue could make it easy to grief.

Furthermore, I'm not sure that anyone would use the item that boosts credit gain for everyone in the server, I don't think this is even possible (after hearing how the system works from Bottiger).

Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
Couldn't this mean that someone could gain loads of credits and then be Hale/Warden for numerous consecutive rounds? That would be a major issue, not to mention that's not how it works on Jailbreak... interfering with the Guard queue could make it easy to grief.
Simply add cooldowns, ez.

Bottiger

Administrator
I added the bonus credit idea. I'm not sure if it will be a good idea to let people instantly be hale or warden. I could imagine 5-10 or so people rotating as hale/warden forever blocking everyone else out of the system.

And if we put a cooldown on the amount of times that everyone could use it, I don't think it would be worth the hassle if people could only use it once per day or something.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
come to think of it, it might actually be feasible to have a "spend credits for queue points" option

something like being able to purchase an additional 10 queue points once per round (adding to the existing 10 given at the end of each round)

something like that would prevent a group of players from forever blocking anyone else out of being Hale/Warden

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
come to think of it, it might actually be feasible to have a "spend credits for queue points" option

something like being able to purchase an additional 10 queue points once per round (adding to the existing 10 given at the end of each round)

something like that would prevent a group of players from forever blocking anyone else out of being Hale/Warden

I don't think this would work for Jailbreak.

In my mind, it would be far too easy to jump to the front of the queue and ruin the LR.
Furthermore because of the Guard Queue people know when they're going to be Warden/Guard next.
It would push people from being Guards to being Prisoners again, which would definitely upset people.