Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Orgasm Meter
{IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII} Fully Charged!
Wanna see it NOOOOOOOOW!

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So, if this is based off of the real games, are we going to finally know what happened to Red after defeating the Elite 4 and his Rival, and why he ascended Mt. Silver afterward, or are they going to leave that out?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, if this is based off of the real games, are we going to finally know what happened to Red after defeating the Elite 4 and his Rival, and why he ascended Mt. Silver afterward, or are they going to leave that out?
I really hope they do cover that. Extra seasons following later games and their protagonists would be cool too.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I really hope they do cover that. Extra seasons following later games and their protagonists would be cool too.

Seeing the Diamond and Pearl games in TV show form would be cool. Those games had a pretty good storyline, probably the best in the whole franchise.

I do have to say, though, Black and White had a really kick ass "ending"

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Seeing the Diamond and Pearl games in TV show form would be cool. Those games had a pretty good storyline, probably the best in the whole franchise.

I do have to say, though, Black and White had a really kick ass "ending"
I honestly hated how cliche all of the Sinnoh content seemed. Aside from new game mechanics, everything seemed so rehashed. You've got a generic emotionless villain that wants to destroy the world, time, space, God, and every introduced evolution to older Pokemon is just fatter and angrier versions of them. I love Pokemon in general, but that generation really grinds my gears.

For fuck's sake, Ronald McDonald is in the Elite Four and the Fourth Hokage is a gym leader.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I honestly hated how cliche all of the Sinnoh content seemed. Aside from new game mechanics, everything seemed so rehashed. You've got a generic emotionless villain that wants to destroy the world, time, space, God, and every introduced evolution to older Pokemon is just fatter and angrier versions of them. I love Pokemon in general, but that generation really grinds my gears.

For fuck's sake, Ronald McDonald is in the Elite Four and the Fourth Hokage is a gym leader.

Man, I don't remember that stuff. I guess I'll have to go back and play it.

I was just saying I liked how the story went beyond that of what they had made before. In Gen1= Giovanni just wanted to be rich, Gen2= I really forget who the bad guys were Gen3= They wanted to make an all ground or all water world and then in Gen4= the guy wanted to destroy the current world and create a new one.

It was completely different than the previous, and I liked the idea of legends and tales in these kinds of games. It really makes you wonder how much they could've cram packed into them if they had the time, money, and space on the little chip to put it.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Man, I don't remember that stuff. I guess I'll have to go back and play it.

I was just saying I liked how the story went beyond that of what they had made before. In Gen1= Giovanni just wanted to be rich, Gen2= I really forget who the bad guys were Gen3= They wanted to make an all ground or all water world and then in Gen4= the guy wanted to destroy the current world and create a new one.

It was completely different than the previous, and I liked the idea of legends and tales in these kinds of games. It really makes you wonder how much they could've cram packed into them if they had the time, money, and space on the little chip to put it.
In Gen1, it was about a kid and his journey to be the very best, like no one ever was. The plot was simple, the enemies were simple, but there was still more to treat the insightful. There were legendaries, secrets, and none of that was in the main storyline. That was the joy in catching them all back then. In Gen2, there were a bunch of rogue ex-Rocket admins trying to bring back team Rocket in a new land, with new Pokemon which weren't entirely similar and weren't entirely different in design than Gen1's Pokemon. It was a good expansion that didn't neglect older content. In Gen3, it was a struggle between land versus sea, and a debate on which deserves to be bigger than it already is, for the sake of those who inhabit it. Two sides to the same coin, both claiming righteousness, both with very valid arguments against their opposites. In All of the former legendaries were more elaborate. Mew's DNA is in every Pokemon, but is it the creator? No one knew. It was nice and mysterious to a degree, and also not excessively vague. Kyogre and Groudon shaped the region with a battle, that was a unique concept. One that hadn't been touched before. Then in Gen4, along comes god, world domination, and all that other cliche shit, and people are content with it smeared all over what came before it. Gen5 made a great comeback, as it reintroduced everything that made the older games great without reusing any of the old Pokemon.

I can't contain my nostalgiafaggotry.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
This reminds me when i tried fighiting against brock with my lvl 8 charmander, fucking noob trainer dried all PP from ember, got thought rock with hands, didt stand 5 minutes with onix

those were the days

Reactions: LadyPimpernel

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Haha read the comments. Somebody said that there isn't an original 151, it's the original 251, and later on in the conversation, he said that this was true because if it was based on the games there wouldn't be much story. (He didn't read very well, so I told him.)