PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Seconded.
And yeah, Bot don't dig us closin' threads when we don't have to.
Excuse me???? EXCUSE ME???? "Bot don't"? fuck your grammar, fuck your spelling, I'll start taking classes from Sukhvinder Shakh as of now. No moar trust.

EDIT: seriosuly... I'm trying like an idiot... I'm putting sequence of tenses shit in place all the time.. like Past Perfect and Past Indefinite, Future-in-the Past with Past, motherfucking Present Perfect when it "since"... And when I see you, native american fuckers, using "She don't" on HBO - I'm getting so fucking pissed that I'm ready to take AK-47 and make some mess on the street.

Hate you.

Reactions: Roman

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dude. I said "don't" as a joke. Was passively going for an Aunt Jemima way of speaking, but that obviously wasn't conveyed. I know that "don't" wasn't the appropriate word. I said it as if Bot was telling us, "I DON'T WANNA SEE NONE A Y'ALL LAWKIN NO THREADS, Y' HEAAA????"

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude. I said "don't" as a joke. Was passively going for an Aunt Jemima way of speaking, but that obviously wasn't conveyed. I know that "don't" wasn't the appropriate word. I said it as if Bot was telling us, "I DON'T WANNA SEE NONE A Y'ALL LAWKIN NO THREADS, Y' HEAAA????"
Woahhhh.... It feels better. A little bit. But HBO still fucking pisses me off. (EDIT: are you sure it's not an excuse taken from here? A-la: "Oh sure I knew, it was just a joke, ma-a-a-an!!!"? :)

Btw, since I've got a "like" from Roman, may I feel like I'm the King of World now? (lolz)

Reactions: Toxik and Roman

Toxik

Contributor
For once, deriving from the point might be helpful in such a thread.
Roman, though you're a douche, istillloveyou.
Let's have a party in Cinic's Ford Fiesta.

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
U TROL ME I TROL U LOLOLOLOL
lrn2troll

Says the guy who keeps coming back for attention

i have had to delete at least 7 comments you have post on my profile. Trolling me is one thing, but lying about it after is just wrong. Its like commiting rape and apologizing. Which reminds me, sorry cinic, i was drunk.

W8baby

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
E7wcB.gif

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
"lol you guys are so pathetic. Skail is fine, i enjoy the tf2 servers. Quick everyone ban together and get stems outta here, how sweet lol

Badguy you seem like an ok guy, but i dont think you understand what im saying.... like most of the mental midgets who try and troll me."

Saying that just means u just come to skial to fuck with us because you believe everyone is pathetic and we ban people for the most retarted situations which can result in massive problems and you just come to watch us like we're just an amusement toy for you aren't you stems?

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
"lol you guys are so pathetic. Skail is fine, i enjoy the tf2 servers. Quick everyone ban together and get stems outta here, how sweet lol

Badguy you seem like an ok guy, but i dont think you understand what im saying.... like most of the mental midgets who try and troll me."

Saying that just means u just come to skial to fuck with us because you believe everyone is pathetic and we ban people for the most retarted situations which can result in massive problems and you just come to watch us like we're just an amusement toy for you aren't you stems?

I think you may be reading a little to much into that statement. I dont consider other people "toys", and i was'nt reffering to skial as a whole. The people who i reffered to know who they are. You may now consider yourself one of thoose people, congrats. If you will now proceed to the left you will recieve your prize. Please apply lube to rectum before procedding.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I think you may be reading a little to much into that statement. I dont consider other people "toys", and i was'nt reffering to skial as a whole. The people who i reffered to know who they are. You may now consider yourself one of thoose people, congrats. If you will now proceed to the left you will recieve your prize. Please apply lube to rectum before procedding.
But you hate more than half teh poeple (may be inaccurate) on the server