StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
lol you guys are so pathetic. Skail is fine, i enjoy the tf2 servers. Quick everyone ban together and get stems outta here, how sweet lol

Badguy you seem like an ok guy, but i dont think you understand what im saying.... like most of the mental midgets who try and troll me.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Didn't someone post a few days ago the trolling guide? Stems is follwing it step by step. He's at the point where he tells us how pathetic we are lol.
Get the fuck out Stems.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
But Stems is ah coolh gui ( tottaly not saying so i can be his fwend on steam and be fwenz wid da world )

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You know what? I came here to apologize to all of you since it seems like this trolling shit has gotten out of hand. I didn't realize that you all are too immature and fucking retarded to understand that I was just trying to have fun.
Thank you and stay cool.

(lol)

Toxik

Contributor
You're still ehre?
Seriously.
No one fucking likes you.
Stop making threads to get attention, it's really getting annoying.
Go beg your "girlfriend" for some attention (and optionally pity sex)

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
sorrybro.jpg

Reactions: CiNiC

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
LOL! JayDee, you are not alone.

I had been playing with http://cleverbot.com/ for quite a while now...

Check this out:

lolgfg.jpg

Stems, since this bot is the only thing that is sure you are not retarded - why don't you go there and chat with him. At least, he is not gonna troll you :)

Sparky

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
lol i dont really care if i get banned. This forum is very occasionally interesting to me. I can hardly say i would lose sleep over it though lol
There's the door...the little exit button on the top right of your screen can be clicked at any time

Toxik

Contributor
Really, Roman?
I'm still going to request a thread lock, we cannot keep feeding the failtroll.
Also, voting for a temp/permaban for him.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Really, Roman?
I'm still going to request a thread lock, we cannot keep feeding the failtroll.
Also, voting for a temp/permaban for him.
Seconded.
And yeah, Bot don't dig us closin' threads when we don't have to.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
If you're not happy with my solution, unwatch the thread and call it a day. This is in the General section. Personally, I try to not have problems with anyone because it's the interwebs. In fact, here's a puppy.

fuckingpuppy.jpg

If you guys are intent on requesting a ban, you're free to make a plea topic with votes and everything.

Reactions: DrRuelel