Is Jedders pleb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
So I now have a surplus of monies due to refunding of the taxes. With those monies I can hold this raffle. With this raffle I can provide free games to comerades. What qualifies you as a comerade?

-Must have at least 100 posts on Skial forums.
-You must show an effort to socialize with those that dwell within the forums (This is to rule out people who ONLY come to trade on the forum)

Rules: Reply to opt in. I will add you to the list. This raffle will be open for one week, and upon conclusion of that week I will pick 3 random winners. Populate your wishlist with wanted games prior to the end of the raffle.

Prizes

1st Winner - Any game off of your wishilist - Provided it doesn't exceed a "normal" game price. I don't know if there are like $100 games on steam, but I'm only going up to ~$60.

2nd Winner - Any game off of your wishlist with an approx. value of $25.

3rd Winner - Any game off of your wishlist with an approx. value of $10. If you cannot find a game you want for $10, let me know and I will randomize a new 3rd place winner.

*Important note* I will be deciding what to purchase subjectively. This means if you are first place and have a $65 game, I'll probably still buy it. I'm just giving some general guidelines with the amounts.

Upon selecting winners, I will add you and buy the highest price item on your wishlist that applies to your prize. I am not going to wait for you to add anything to the wishlist once I add you to give you your winnings.

Feel free to ask questions, and good luck!

Also, poll question is just for fun.

List has been locked in and randomized for great honor and selection!
  1. Marinol
  2. Ruelel
  3. Ceubie
  4. Antamania
  5. Bluehawk
  6. Creep
  7. Rhi
  8. Silver Ag
  9. Mocha
  10. Blade
  11. Johnny
  12. KillerZebra
  13. Just_Something
  14. MijetGummiBear
  15. Da_Jinks
  16. Avenger
  17. sboles
  18. EvanFlew
  19. Based Derpy
  20. Talow
  21. Faron
  22. Thorin
Drawing will be at Noon (Central US). Goodest luckings to all participants.

Last edited:

-Marinol-

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Very nice idea! I would love to join, if possible. Besides, it might be good to get to know a few more people! Anything we can do to help you out with this?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
No help is needed. I just wanted to give something to those that make Skial a source of entertainment to me =D

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wanna win video games

But how can we trust you with this free raffle? You don't even have any skial trading rep!

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Eh what the hell, generally I'm the one buying shit for people. Will be nice for a change if I win something - I'm in.