Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
this is my 2nd year away from home for thanks giving and i am soo missing turkey and stuffing. grown up life sucks. haha

Uncle zägä

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I can't have a holiday because I don't go to school in the first place. #firstworldproblems

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
i have a huge family, so we end up having 3 thanksgiving dinners.

fuck da police.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Going to Cape Cod for the weekend. Leaving this afternoon, I believe. :/

Airakah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'm cooking thanksgiving dinner this year :) making 2 turkeys! I'm starting tonight.

D

DeadHerald

I got a rock...................Wait, wrong holiday....

I think we're just making dinner and watching the game. Glad I'm not getting dragged to my sister's house this year, her husband can't cook gravy to save his ass. Anyway, at least the Lions game will actually be interesting this year, I hope.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
send some to Brussels :3
Belgians don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
Since it's a Thanksgiving Day, I'd like to thank all Skial's trolls for being ones. Please. keep trolling and spamming. And hating. And making drama (thi one goes to Stems).

Toxik

Contributor
Parents are leaving tonight, I'm getting wasted with some friends, and tomorrow I'm ordering McDonalds. Hurr.

Reactions: Doki
D

DeadHerald

Belgians don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
Since it's a Thanksgiving Day, I'd like to thank all Skial's trolls for being ones. Please. keep trolling and spamming. And hating. And making drama (thi one goes to Stems).

Americans borrow traditions from all over the world. No reason why Belgians can't borrow one of ours.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Americans borrow traditions from all over the world. No reason why Belgians can't borrow one of ours.
This particular Belgian (JayDee) doesn't wanna borrow a tradition. He wants to get a turkey for free. And tradition of "free shit" doesn't quite work in the US. If you see something for free - it's either scam or you've just died and are currently getting some free shit on the heavens.

D

DeadHerald

Actually, we have plenty of people in the US who line up for free shit. In fact, I can assure you that people will be giving away free meals to drunken hobos all day tomorrow. And that A-List Hollywood celebs will be there for photo-ops.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Actually, we have plenty of people in the US who line up for free shit. In fact, I can assure you that people will be giving away free meals to drunken hobos all day tomorrow. And that A-List Hollywood celebs will be there for photo-ops.
Yeah, let's assume JayDee is a drunken hobo so Airakah will have to send a free turkey to him.