Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
Hey everyone so this was the spread I had done up for my small birthday lunch. :)
Hope I did okay ^_^ I baked some Macaroons which were a great hit (I should've made more x_x) and a Pumpkin bundt cake with cinnamon glaze. :3
10385310_10152174233735286_1456087368388806261_n.jpg

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Hey everyone so this was the spread I had done up for my small birthday lunch. :)
Hope I did okay ^_^ I baked some Macaroons which were a great hit (I should've made more x_x) and a Pumpkin bundt cake with cinnamon glaze. :3

MORE than okay. I don't think I've ever seen a bundt cake that I wanted to eat before. Om nom nom... and MACAROONS YES ALL THE PLEASES ^^

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
SvC1Jqh.jpg

Yes, that is a rice omelette with ketchup on top. Over / under on how asian I am?
Dear god. Bread? And RICE??? WHAT. Never (ever) eat bread with rice. You want a fried egg(s) over a nice pile of rice with some veggies/meat mixed in. You then put ketchup on top of the egg, and mix the whole thing together. I'll try to find a picture.

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
aint my fault you crazy for putting ketchup on eggs

Ketchup goes on EVERYTHING good sir. I like it on eggs, i like it on mac'n'cheese, and I even like it on stuffing.

Eggs are probably the most normal food I put it on. Salsa or hot sauce works great too. You should try it :)

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ketchup goes on EVERYTHING good sir. I like it on eggs, i like it on mac'n'cheese, and I even like it on stuffing.

Eggs are probably the most normal food I put it on. Salsa or hot sauce works great too. You should try it :)
not everything