Status
Not open for further replies.

xampy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Tea wasn't griefing, that was a random false vote and this was posted hours after any friendly things were happening. Just petty man.

xampy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
There are multiple options on which you can vote ban vote slay or vote mute someone, someone just randomly chose griefing. It's normal for people to choose randomly. There are multiple witnesses to provide evidence that he and I were not griefing.

Cal the Kitteh Kat

Mildly Menacing Medic
There are multiple options on which you can vote ban vote slay or vote mute someone, someone just randomly chose griefing. It's normal for people to choose randomly. There are multiple witnesses to provide evidence that he and I were not griefing.

1) to RedDemon, you have proof that I reported SEHCTURC for griefing. But this thread already exists, and I can tell you right now, I am the one that reported SEHCTURC. I didn't report The Green Tea Flea because someone already did it. You're accusing me (both in game and in that screen shot) of falsely reporting both of them, but I still fail to see what proof you have to substantiate that.

2) to SEHCTURC, No, I specifically chose griefing, and when BoXing_Bear reported The Green Tea Flea, it's completely reasonable to assume they specifically chose griefing as well. If you look at the rules, you can see that "Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time (usually known as Friendlying)" is against the rules. "Griefing" is the umbrella term that encompasses "Harming your team for an extended period of time." If you have witnesses to provide evidence that you and/or The Green Tea Flea were NOT griefing, submit an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.