JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
but you dindt answer my question...Can I still be wafflegod of waffles and waffles?

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I will be extremely happy if we do. I loved Skialingrad. Or maybe it was only Dokistan he ruined, idk.
He did draw my attention to Dokistan's grief and said "wow, dokistan got raped by someone":SUSPICIOUS!!!:suspicious:

and Doki just used water to clean up water griefing by some Dbag inside his house, Only problem is that something set that TNT off

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He did draw my attention to Dokistan's grief and said "wow, dokistan got raped by someone":SUSPICIOUS!!!:suspicious:

and Doki just used water to clean up water griefing by some Dbag inside his house, Only problem is that something set that TNT off

I was on with an admin earlier; he warped to Dokistan, saw the wreckage, and used his almighty god powers to figure out it was raizel who left a note at the scene of the crime.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I was on with an admin earlier; he warped to Dokistan, saw the wreckage, and used his almighty god powers to figure out it was raizel who left a note at the scene of the crime.

ROGER! I will take his grief and raise him a creeper spawner underneath his workbench!

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
[Actively stroking beard]
Draw me like one of your Las Vegas girls.
MY HEAD.... GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD....WHERE'S MY .44 MAG..OH GOD IT'S BURNING THROUGH MY FOREHEAD....MAKE IT STOP....
*an heroes*

Jen6

Mildly Menacing Medic
THAT RAZ GUY BLEW MY CLOUDS UP FOR NO REASON.

HE HATES NATURE AND NATURE WILL DESTROY HIM.

Also, I think he thinks I'm going to fly a plane into his place to business because I correctly guessed where he worked.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
MY ALMIGHTY GOD POWERS ( i right clicked on the sign :| )