Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
wait. how does classy know about skialingrad? he doesnt play MC.

OH, complaints: you blew a big hole in the servers capitol and you constant;y troll that reaver or weaver or whatever guy. (which is actually hilarious)

Roman

Banned
Contributor
sauploadpolicymakers.jpg

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
that's fucking brilliant. Also, I never blew up any of these things. I just HAPPENED to be storing some extra tnt in my house, bbrenners haunted house, and raz's hotel. someone else must have broken in and made a mess of the place

:troll:

Reactions: Jen6

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
that's fucking brilliant. Also, I never blew up any of these things. I just HAPPENED to be storing some extra tnt in my house, bbrenners haunted house, and raz's hotel. someone else must have broken in and made a mess of the place

:troll:

so how did the TNT in our house get ignited in the first place?

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Hey Doki, somebody sponged your tower. And since I helped with that thing, whoever did that is getting their dumbass banned.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
yeah, it was probably one of those kids who were pissed I took their creative away... or Razzberry Rainbow

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
CiNiC said:
NOTHING OF VALUE
thank's four, those valyoubel, post cinic.

In other news I'm guessing that the sponge griefer was bbrennerr, c0ff33crispFTW, or RazielxReaver.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I took away admin from a lot of people in preparation of the Great Admin Realignment of 2011.

Reactions: Doki