Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hmm, I don't know, let's see.
I've become forced to use it, because of the homosexual admins over at OP. A year after my initial OP permaban, the fags at TP saw that I was banned there, so they permabanned me on their site as well.
Fucking trading sites. Skial's superior, anyhow.

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Fiskie said:
Yeah - no codes for a while. We're on break for a bit. We feel we've sort of oversaturated the codes since the beginning, daily events should have been more like the one I ran a couple days ago in terms of how fiendish it is. We sorta kinda gave too many codes out like candy, ruining the value of them.

We plan to run another event for the 1 year site anniversary where we will make full puzzles, but that's a few months away.
original post

Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
I've become forced to use it, because of the homosexual admins over at OP. A year after my initial OP permaban, the fags at TP saw that I was banned there, so they permabanned me on their site as well.
Fucking trading sites. Skial's superior, anyhow.
Skial's always superior.
OP was never better, but it's better than backpack.tf. Think of OP as an iPhone to where Backpack.tf is an Android. Apple's simple, restricted, and hell of an ugly face, where as Android gives you more freedom, at the cost of your soul.

Meh, I'm starting to get out of the trading business. I'd like to know why these sites create these freebies for, there's got to be some other goal in mind besides being 'friendly'. Faggots.

Anyone win that 'unusual' yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.