• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I honestly like these new updates more than two cities. After beating two cities 10-15 times, it just got boring and repetitive. I loved doing contracts, that actually felt like it was in the right place as it kept giving us objectives. Even if they got repetitive, because they'd get much less repetitive than two cities. Additionally, a full tour costs as much as the full campaign and you could basically get all your money back from the first case when doing a campaign.
We talkin' MVM when it was new boyo

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human
TF2 Fandom: Let's make a new gamemode and new weapons! We don't want more cosmetics

Gaben: Nah, new gamemode was proven to be "too difficult" for new players, instead I'm scrapping it and new cosmetics and CSGO RESKINS ON TF2!!!

>New Players
>2016

This game has been out since 2007, how is it there's still "NEW" players? Gabe Newell is coming like Microsoft now.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
TF2 Fandom: Let's make a new gamemode and new weapons! We don't want more cosmetics

Gaben: Nah, new gamemode was proven to be "too difficult" for new players, instead I'm scrapping it and new cosmetics and CSGO RESKINS ON TF2!!!

>New Players
>2016

This game has been out since 2007, how is it there's still "NEW" players? Gabe Newell is coming like Microsoft now.
Gabe doesn't even work on Team Fortress 2 anymore, bad meme is bad

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster

>New Players
>2016

Ow yeah they're trying to make it more like cs-go. Those terrible reskins, weapon pick up and inspection were completely unneeded imo.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I really want some new weapons, but honestly I don't know what they can do at this point which allows them to remain true to the original class purposes whilst diversifying from something which already exists... so we're just stuck with cosmetic updates.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I really want some new weapons, but honestly I don't know what they can do at this point which allows them to remain true to the original class purposes whilst diversifying from something which already exists... so we're just stuck with cosmetic updates.
Weapons that impacted class ammo would be nice. Like a secondary that heavy would use to give him +25% ammo

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
tc_hydro is back in the Valve map rotation, that's bigger news, honestly.

The original map that was "Too confusing for new players." back when everyone who played TF2 was a new player. :D

>Valve implying tc_hydro is more confusing for new players than cp_steel.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Captain Space Mann went misc and is all class. I have an unusual one. How much I flipped when this happened..