Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Has this actually been confirmed yet?
2016-04-25_1453.png

No.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wouldn't call "more stupid cosmetics people will care about for a day" major content

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I wouldn't call "more stupid cosmetics people will care about for a day" major content

TF2's updates have been pretty meh lately

Even the invasion update's new maps died out extremely quick. They just weren't fun maps IMO

People mostly just seem to tolerate them for the contracts

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
wow i can't wait for the new hats and taunts and unusual effects

too bad the game is dead L O L

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well a 6 minute video is something. Maybe they have 9 6 minute video's for each class, that would be pretty big huh
Videos aren't updates! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TF2's updates have been pretty meh lately

Even the invasion update's new maps died out extremely quick. They just weren't fun maps IMO

People mostly just seem to tolerate them for the contracts
The updates stopped being hype for the most part after MVM

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm excited for new maps and potential weapon changes, maybe they'll actually buff Pyro.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
tc_hydro is back in the Valve map rotation, that's bigger news, honestly.

The original map that was "Too confusing for new players." back when everyone who played TF2 was a new player. :D

Reactions: Chance

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
last good major update we got was Pyromania or MvM imo

they've added eight new weapons into the game since 2012 and zero since 2014. love and war and gun mettle could only do so much with maps taunts and cosmetics.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
I don't even mind valve only making new reskins. I like collecting them. But they now have 'crate exclusive' reskins and w/e, making them worth almost the same as unusuals.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I honestly like these new updates more than two cities. After beating two cities 10-15 times, it just got boring and repetitive. I loved doing contracts, that actually felt like it was in the right place as it kept giving us objectives. Even if they got repetitive, because they'd get much less repetitive than two cities. Additionally, a full tour costs as much as the full campaign and you could basically get all your money back from the first case when doing a campaign.