Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
So basically, either a separate forum with sub-threads dedicated to the nine classes or just 9 separate stickied threads in the TF2 section of the forum.

Each thread dedicated to a class and people would come onto these threads to give general tips, and suggestions for how to play those classes. Some even coming in with statistical info like:

"As heavy with the new Natasha along with an overheal, while spooling, the Heavy has 540 effective health due to the 20% damage resist with all sources. So it's good for when you're the only heavy on the team during defense." and a post like that would be on the Heavy thread.

People may even post up videos of their gameplay asking how to get better and others would come in and critique and give suggestions on how to improve. I think something like this may be helpful to helping out any player that frequents Skial.

Reactions: 185db

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, anyone could post a few links here and there, but it's not just linking online resources that this idea would offer.
I get the idea, a library of instructional media and links to resources interspersed with analysis and discussion?
I'm just not sure the format of a forum works with this model.