• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jag The Luxxy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Uhh, wanna check again? I have proof that his claim of saying he didn't know about the word's meaning and him calling it an accident is 100% a lie, and I got this from my demo files: Proof that Point is Lying

(Btw, this isn't trash talk, I'm letting you know what this is about)

Jag The Luxxy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How about you let the admins look at the evidence and have them decide, since they're the authority. Oh and btw, you wanted to apologize to them for that, but for real, you should also be apologizing to ME, because I was the target for that slur you said.

The point

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
ok I am sorry and I know how much I screwed up not knowing the word until you explained it. Now I know the word and it is painful to know what the word meant

The point

Contributor
reminds me in 2020 in the bot crisis was. The bots calling people F and saying it meant jerk and now I know what it means

Jag The Luxxy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'll accept your apology if you promise not to bother me on Skial servers again, that includes griefing and chat focus.

The point

Contributor
I am doing my best not to bother you but I promise i will not bother you or do greifing either even tho I have a hard to time knowing what it is

Jag The Luxxy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Simple, just that if I'm idling in skybox, don't purposely push me around with loose cannon and such, and if you're doing something that's bothering me, if I ask you to stop, then just stop. Griefing is a tactic of abusing game mechanics with the sole purpose to annoy someone, so just don't do it.