• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

The point

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Inappropriate Language&advType=reason

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello I was perma muted cause I call a guy by the name of Jag The Luxxy a fag and I thought it means a tiring or unwelcome task. and I would like to apologize and ask if I can be unmuted please. I searched up later in the day when I got muted and searched up what fag means and it means gay man and I did not know about this so I am sorry for break the rules.

I also promise that I would not say this word again ever again.

So I would like to ask if I can get unmuted please?
thank you and hope I get a response back

The point

Contributor
I am from the US but I was told this word had different meanings and they never told me it was about gay people. I am European and I am from the US but damn I wish I could go back and ask the person who told the word

The point

Contributor
Jag The Luxxy said to me it means gay people but I never knew that before but on my side I was told it meant a different word

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I don’t believe you for a second. Especially considering your past mutes.

You better come up with a better reason on why we should consider your appeal. Feigning ignorance is not an acceptable answer.

The point

Contributor
I mean my appeal is that I didn't know what fag means I thought it was tiring, unwelcomed or being a jerk. I promise I would not say this word again and I mean it. I know that what I did was wrong but I didn't know the real definition for what the word meant.

I promise that I would do dumb crap like this ever again and probably be careful for what I say even if this is serous rules.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
How old are you and not know about the word fag, I'm not convinced of your story

The point

Contributor
I learned the word by someone else and the someone said it meant a jerk so I said this word until I found out from Jag it meant gay.

And the word fag sounds like the word jerk.
But I wasn't sure of the word completely

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I don't really believe what youre saying but if you agree to follow the rules and stop using homophobic slurs like that I can reduce your mute

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Making your mute 1 month if you don't learn after that it will stay as permanent, this is your last chance