Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Answer these to the best of your ability using the resources available to you. If punishment is necessary, use the SteamID3 of the mentioned playe

1. Beardo builds a sentry nest right on top of a common spot for Sniper nests in Dustbowl, a player reports him for this accusing him of harming his team. Is he? What do you do? Beardo has 1 offense
    I go on a tangent in Harvest about LGBT rights. That LGBT are satan's children and sinned in the eyes of god. What rule(s) am I breaking? what do you do? I have 7 offenses
    Catgirl dumpster repeats a bind every few minutes of a quote supposedly from Bottiger calling you an n word. Which 2 rules did she violate? What do you do? 0 offenses
1. Beardo is breaking the rules because he is blocking the snipers view with his sentry nest. Since Beardo already has one offense we would ban him for 3 days. sm_ban [U:1:82104774] 4320 "Griefing"

2. You are breaking the Other Discrimination rule. Since you already have 7 offenses, which is past the 5 that is normally issued before a permanent ban, I would mute/ gag you permanently. sm_gag [U:1:116254940] 0 "Discrimination against LGBT". If the previous offenses were not just communication related bans a permanent ban would be more appropriate. sm_ban [U:1:116254940] 0 "Discrimination against LGBT".

3. The rules catgirl would be breaking are racism and fake admin quotes. I would issue a 1 day ban since she has no previous offences. A regular ban would be more appropriate since she's trying to spread false information about an admin. sm_ban [U:1:338331972] 1440 "Fake quotes from Bottiger/ Racism"

Reactions: Trillium

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1

Been seeing him hang around VSH now and then; we definitely need staff hangin' around that server and he appears more than capable.

Reactions: Zeo

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Thank you guys for all the +1's and kind words. I really appreciate it.

Also I would like to fix some mistakes with my previous questions.

My time zone is PST. I don't know why I gave specific hours lol.

For the initial question about how I would ban my own steam id I wrote in the steamid wrong. It's supposed to be
sm_ban "#[U:1:44444126]" 0 "Obvious Aimbot"

For question 2 that Jermaphobe posted it should just be a permanent gag and mute.
sm_gag "#[U:1:116254940]" 0 "Discrimination"
sm_mute "#[U:1:116254940]" 0 "Discrimination"

For question 3 that Jermaphobe posted it should of just been a 1 day gag and mute.
sm_gag "#[U:1:338331972]" 1440 "Racism/ Fake Quotes from Bottiger"
sm_mute "#[U:1:338331972]" 1440 "Racism/ Fake Quotes from Bottiger"

Last edited:

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I think that you would do a great work as an admin.
You're active, an smart guy, you report people and remember people to follow the rules.
I still don't like the new profile picture.
+1 for me

• Wow
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

muji

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 throwing in rep since he's pretty active on the forums and discord, seems fair and balanced

SayakaMaizono

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Cool guy, actual legend at Huntsman stunning, contributes greatly to the team and clutches some rounds with his incredible taunt skills. Has a good eye for friendlies ruining rounds, would make a good addition.

• Love
Reactions: Zeo
Status
Not open for further replies.