Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Might have to fix this @Zeo since the op post was from a different forum account than the one you're currently using.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Might have to fix this @Zeo since the op post was from a different forum account than the one you're currently using.
I'm not sure if Zeo could renew this on their main account? Have to message Jermaphobe and see if he can swap the users on the main post possibly

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
+1 because of the following from what i've experienced from this user:
  • Friendly Player and nice to get along with in the Dustbowl Server from the time that i've played in there previously, not sure about recently though.
  • He has also played in VSH where i normally play in and has asked some players on how to play the game mode in a nicely manner instead of freaking out like most new players do in their first time of the game mode.
  • Pretty responsible in terms of filing reports while in a server.
  • He follows the rules of the server he's playing in, and he is active on the forums almost everyday, although his activity is rather interesting.... :smirk:

Cap'n Philly

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1
Been playing with him for a good deal of time on Dustbowl. Never seen him mad, never seen any violated rules since I have known him. Great guy, level headed, mature. Thumbs up, no complaints here!

Last edited:

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Thank you all for the +1 and kind words.

I would like some more people to review this or give insight as it has been a little over 5 months now and much like other current admin applications has not changed at all.

I have been active on the forums consistently throughout the day and this includes periods where no admin is online. My in game time has been lower then usual but that is just the nature of the last few weeks of university. When I do find people that are rule breaking I report them here or to another admin but since I mainly play Dustbowl there is a lack of people who actually do break those rules (most of them are trolls).

I enjoy the prospect of handling forum reports as it's one of the things I did regularly as apart of the management staff in my old community. That's one of the things I know admins regularly do around here.

Honestly I just want to help out around here and I don't know why most of the admin applications have gone untouched. Why ignore people who want to dedicate their time to help the community?

Reactions: spudster

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thank you all for the +1 and kind words.

I would like some more people to review this or give insight as it has been a little over 5 months now and much like other current admin applications has not changed at all.

I have been active on the forums consistently throughout the day and this includes periods where no admin is online. My in game time has been lower then usual but that is just the nature of the last few weeks of university. When I do find people that are rule breaking I report them here or to another admin but since I mainly play Dustbowl there is a lack of people who actually do break those rules (most of them are trolls).

I enjoy the prospect of handling forum reports as it's one of the things I did regularly as apart of the management staff in my old community. That's one of the things I know admins regularly do around here.

Honestly I just want to help out around here and I don't know why most of the admin applications have gone untouched. Why ignore people who want to dedicate their time to help the community?

Another admin could really help with the report bottlenecks that happen time-to-time. Your reports have been really good from what I've seen as well as helping people with their own reports.

Reactions: Zeo

ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1
A great player. Respectable and loyal. Has a way of communicating so greatly with other players. I think he would be a good tf2 admin for sure

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Answer these to the best of your ability using the resources available to you. If punishment is necessary, use the SteamID3 of the mentioned playe

1. Beardo builds a sentry nest right on top of a common spot for Sniper nests in Dustbowl, a player reports him for this accusing him of harming his team. Is he? What do you do? Beardo has 1 offense
  2. I go on a tangent in Harvest about LGBT rights. That LGBT are satan's children and sinned in the eyes of god. What rule(s) am I breaking? what do you do? I have 7 offenses
  3. Catgirl dumpster repeats a bind every few minutes of a quote supposedly from Bottiger calling you an n word. Which 2 rules did she violate? What do you do? 0 offenses

Status
Not open for further replies.