Status
Not open for further replies.

StanleYBH

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Servers Skial EU, US, NY and SG zombie escape servers

Time Zone GMT+1

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfze/67490620

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 450 hours, give or take.

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No. it's your servers. I'll just keep playing

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban “#[U:1:67490620]” 0 “aimbot”

Anything else you feel like saying
Hallo. My name is StanleY but you can call me Stan, as most others do.

I've spent most of my tf2 hours on Skial zombie-escape servers, where I both lead, do Jump/Crouch lasers, and just general have a good time with another players. I'm mostly active on EU ZE, where I have the best ping, but at night time, (for me) I play US or NY. I have a lot of free time to play

I've had experience with being an admin before, on firecock gaming. Back from 2014 to 2019, where I was playing arma 2 Dayz and Overpoch.
Most of my time, were spent playing the game and solving conflicts between clans, as it was pretty easy to cheat, or glitch. Which of course was against the rules.

I've like to become an admin on Skial, as I feel like I could contribute a lot! I try to report griefers and cheaters who wants to ruin the other players experience, with the vote system, but I always feel like I could do more. Players tend to follow my voice and direction, cause they know I want us to win, but also have fun!
Most of my communication happens over VC.

I have a big interest in Team fortress 2, which has never died out, and love zombie escape games.

The ones who seen me before, knows me as the guy who is pushing a lot for the Ze_Parkour_paradise map, as my goal is to complete it.

that's all, thanks for your consideration.
-StanleY

StanleYBH

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It's taken out of context.
We were talking about applying for admin here on Skial, and one guy said that he would enjoy the goodies of being an admin if he applied and got picked.
I asked him that question after, because as you said. it's a community service.

Unfunny

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1
I don't play ZE that often anymore, but when I am on and see him he's consistently helping people and being a great leader.

Booberto

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1 Is a good doer + has good intentions & not out for self gain or fame to become admin. One of the few ZE gamers I would not mind becoming admin in this forsaken land.

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1

I was playing ZE the other day and got to see how you are in the server and with other players. You seem pretty chill and it's also good to see that you are making reports.

mato

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
+1

kind likes to make jokes a really cool dude to chill with. Makes reports on people.

Terrorspy

Unremarkable User
I can only +1 this application, he is on the server all the time so its good when others staff members cant come.

Galien

Unremarkable User
+1
ZE reg who regularly leads teams with (unusually for ZE standards) great patience and helps the newcomers to the gamemode. Absolute beast of a ZE player, has great knowledge of the maps and an all-around fantastic pick for the ZE admin team.

Wata

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1
Actively tried to resolve a problematic situation and took the time to make a proper report and gather evidences, seem serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.