Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamiKori

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1 Very fair and understanding person who have shown to take lead and understand how to deal with troublesome people.

Lord_Dio

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1 makes reports and based off of what everyone is saying about him suggests hes well rounded

KingSasuke

Mildly Menacing Medic
Stanley is a very familiar name across the ZE Skial community. Extremely active in all three primary active ZE servers (United States, Europe and New York), he often leads the playerbase (with Voice Chat and/or Text Chat) throughout the several maps in Skial's ZE Map Pool with decisive but smart actions that often result in the discovery of new forms of gameplay for either team (Humans or Zombies), showing a rich knowledge and experience of said maps and it's community as well the cunning adaptation and perserverance to even the most abnormal, and often, tricky situations.
Nonetheless, despite his leadership facet, he also shows frequentely patience to people's mistakes and aids, without, however, enforcing (a notarious feature that isn't, unfortunetly, present in many of leader-like player on the ZE Community) the various players, both new or old (commonly known as "Regulars") in the most diverse features like loadout choice, item usage, pathway preference and so on.
Regarding the knowledge of administrating, Stanley seems to show more than maturity and mind to handle the various incidents that can occur as well as the capability to improve his tecnical skills on the various features of SourceMods moderation in the possible servitude to Skial.

While I personally still do not know if Community Votes have any impacts towards the final result, in my opinion, I believe that Stanley clearly deserves an +1.

Good luck with the application, @Stanley. 👍
[Edit: The wrong person was "pinged"]

Reactions: StanleYBH and gala

dotka

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
+1
very patient and reliable person, an awesome leader who helps a lot of people and a cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.