nJuliet

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
-1 Did a bait and switch on me :( Don't think I forgot... :unamused:
To my knowledge, I don't think I've ever intentionally declined a trade offer that I proposed to someone unless it was an error, such as with marketplace trade bots and the like. I give items to inexperienced players on the server sometimes on a whim if they ask, but I don't think I've ever "Jbaited" someone out of a donation, unless perhaps this was years and years ago when I was younger, even then I'm skeptical. Until just a few weeks ago I've had profile comments turned off unless you mean my Skial forum profile or something else. Would you be willing to provide some additional proofs? I would like to see this for myself :disrelieved:

@Xantam I will! I've been looking around for some of the regulars who I've played with a lot to ask, though since I used to play under different aliases it's proving to be more of a task than I expected it to be!

MatSki

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
To my knowledge, I don't think I've ever intentionally declined a trade offer that I proposed to someone unless it was an error, such as with marketplace trade bots and the like. I give items to inexperienced players on the server sometimes on a whim if they ask, but I don't think I've ever "Jbaited" someone out of a donation, unless perhaps this was years and years ago when I was younger, even then I'm skeptical. Until just a few weeks ago I've had profile comments turned off unless you mean my Skial forum profile or something else. Would you be willing to provide some additional proofs? I would like to see this for myself :disrelieved:

@Xantam I will! I've been looking around for some of the regulars who I've played with a lot to ask, though since I used to play under different aliases it's proving to be more of a task than I expected it to be!

I know it was fully intentional because you even commented in the chat afterwards AND this was only a month ago. Listen, its not a big deal, situation basically went along the lines of you telling me to use the box taunt for some reason, and I didn't have it at the time so you sent a trade offer for one, to which I was surprised by such a nice gesture and so on and so forth. It's fine, I don't really care about the taunt, it was more a cunt move than anything.
1P3XT4U

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This app was posted on my sister's birthday and you still haven't fixed what Xantam told you about nor garnered any support from friends of yours or people you've played with. There's a lack of ambition and integrity in this application despite your justification saying otherwise. There's no sense waiting around, feel free to apply in the future once you've got a better grip on things.

Marking improve.