Invertigo

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Hmm, any magic words I can use to hear back on this application?

A few more months and this will hit the 2 year mark ...

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The wait has been long hasn’t it? I’ll be very to the point then. When your app hit inactivity it knocked you down and your name in the previous choices slipped by. When you did reconvene, the activity didn’t pick up which of course led to another slog.

Of course, all this waiting makes it harder to respond and generally, applicants are better off showing they understand why they haven’t been picked yet. In your case, it’s just been bad luck.

You still want the spot which shows you’re willing, you got a good application going but we need activity. I don’t usually point where to go but consider this for the wait you had to sit through.

You should put in more reports as it shows how good your judgment in trouble is and you need to get more community involvement, you know post reports on the forums and make sure they’re properly managed. Talk in discord and such and be around. If people endorse your odds will be a lot better. I want to see that intuition, savvy? Do that and consider my endorsement but until then keep active and make sure not to let it slip up again.