Invertigo

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | US
Time Zone:
GMT -7, Arizona. Mostly active in the evenings/weekends.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
158:02:37
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, you probably have a good reason to remove admin if you do.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#U:1:32436738" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been playing on your servers since 2011. I like the maturity of the majority of the players, and I feel it is a good community. I almost never see problems with players that I would deem unacceptable. Ultimately it is just a game/community that we are all there to enjoy together.

Ideally, I would never need to impose any punishment to anyone. It is just nice to have a good sized group of people that play frequently enough to catch them if it is ever needed.

I have worked professionally/paid as a Game Moderator/Game Master for large scale games such as Kwari, Dark and Light(early edition by NPCube), and Lord of the Rings Online.​

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What is this:
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 01/19/2021 - 08:29:18 PM Invertigo except quebecians
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 01/19/2021 - 08:29:13 PM Invertigo also, canadians i found nicert han americans for tech support
Why you trigger me :rage:
But in all honesty, your chat history seems normal from a glance, steam level is a bit low but acceptable, (I cannot say anything about in game behavior, so if anything comes up my +1 may have to change)
+1

Last edited:

Invertigo

Contributor
I appreciate your +1's.

Honestly the steam level being low surprised me a bit though. Didn't know it was looked into much.

Italian Doctor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Journ%C3%A9e-du-drapeau-1600x900.jpg

I have worked professionally/paid as a Game Moderator/Game Master for large scale games such as Kwari, Dark and Light(early edition by NPCube), and Lord of the Rings Online.
+1 can't argue with a professional moderator

Invertigo

Contributor
Just to avoid confusion due to this going a while since my last update. I do still wish to become an admin.

Hope to see you all soon in-game.

skialeryee

Unremarkable User
Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | US
Time Zone:
GMT -7, Arizona. Mostly active in the evenings/weekends.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
158:02:37
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, you probably have a good reason to remove admin if you do.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#U:1:32436738" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been playing on your servers since 2011. I like the maturity of the majority of the players, and I feel it is a good community. I almost never see problems with players that I would deem unacceptable. Ultimately it is just a game/community that we are all there to enjoy together.​
Ideally, I would never need to impose any punishment to anyone. It is just nice to have a good sized group of people that play frequently enough to catch them if it is ever needed.​
I have worked professionally/paid as a Game Moderator/Game Master for large scale games such as Kwari, Dark and Light(early edition by NPCube), and Lord of the Rings Online.​
Invertigo would be a fantastic admin, level headed and a kind player.
+1

• Wow
Reactions: Toxik

Invertigo

Contributor
Hey guys. It has been a while, but still looking forward to help out around here.

Invertigo

Contributor
Unsure if we could get this back to "active" again or not. It has been a while and haven't heard much on this.