Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1 I was hoping to catch you in game before I could come to give you my rep, but after seeing you in the Discord, how you interact in various clips of gameplay, and finally earning the respect of good mutual friends, I see absolutely no reason to abstain further.

You're an active member of the community, respectful, and friendly. I'd be happy to see you in an admin position as you've done well enough to help keep troublemakers out as far as I can see
You can catch me on 2fort US1 and Payload friend (Usually around night PST). I aim to have a good time fragging with people!

Vizions

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1

Haven't known him very long but is a very nice person to play with and against. Very talented and from what I've seen, most people on Skial are good friends with/or respect him. Very active and friendly whenever someone needs help. I think he's the right man for the job.

Rand

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1

Although I don’t have as much playtime as Dom with Inferno, I’d still like to give my two cents.
Like Aero here, I was an admin on GFL from 2020 till a few days before the new year. With my previous experiences with inferno, whether it be watching someone bitch about him over the mic and him just ignoring it, or just being a down to earth guy who doesn’t ever go out of his way to cause trouble and gets along with all the regulars (except the salty ones cause he’s kicking their asses!), this is admin material!

I personally believe that this player is a quality pick for your staff team and have no doubts that they will continue excelling within the community if given the opportunity to staff the servers!
Only played while Inferno was around infrequently since our schedules don't match. Seemed like a good person.

+1

(would like to add that Jackson was one of the very few good admins on GFL.)

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Only played while Inferno was around infrequently since our schedules don't match. Seemed like a good person.

+1

(would like to add that Jackson was one of the very few good admins on GFL.)
I've seen you a lot on 2fort I believe, schedule issue is I stay up late at night fragging with a few other regulars so it keeps me from playing during the day because I sleep lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.