Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeryn

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Servers PAYLOAD+ US

Time Zone PST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/80837636

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 1583:07:25

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "#[U:1:80837636]" 0 "aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Hello! My name is Aeryn, I'm a 24-year-old university student in Canada. I've been playing TF2 for many years and have basically been playing exclusively on Skial for the past 2 years, mostly on the Payload+ US server. Throughout my time on Skial I have gotten to know the Payload regulars well and have gained close friendships with many of them. To me, community is one of the most important parts of any multiplayer game and Skial is by far the place that I've had the most fun on and made the most memories. I think Skial strikes a good balance between letting people be relatively open in text and voice chat while also disallowing things that would obviously lead to a dysfunctional environment. I would love to be considered for an admin position in order to help maintain and be a greater part of the awesome community that I have found on Skial.

IRL, I have worked with at-risk youth, such as those who have been in foster care. Through this, I have gained experience in remaining calm during difficult situations, de-escalating tensions, and maintaining a respectful and professional tone when dealing with challenging people. I have gotten to know people from different backgrounds and gained greater empathy for their situations while also being able to draw the line and enforce rules as necessary. I think these skills would transfer well to the responsibilities of an admin.

I have free time to play on the server daily and would also be available throughout the day for responding to reports.

Lastly, I wanted to add that I speak over voice chat more frequently than typing, so my activity may not be reflected in my chat log, but I'm sure people could attest to this if necessary.

Thank you for your consideration!

bloofus

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1 Can’t think of a better person to be an admin. Very active, friendly, and well versed in skial’s rules. Makes lots of reports, and said troublemakers always end up getting punished. Ask anybody on payload+ US where she usually plays and they’ll tell you the same story. I think Aeryn would make a fine addition to skial’s admin team!

Jack Jackerson

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1

As a fellow server admin I wholeheartedly vouch for Aeryn as an outstanding choice for the admin position. Having known Aeryn closely within the TF2 community, I've witnessed her unwavering dedication and passion for the game. Aeryn's extensive experience and active involvement in the Skial community have uniquely positioned her to excel in this role. What truly sets Aeryn apart is her exceptional ability to foster a welcoming and positive gaming atmosphere, skillfully handling player interactions and conflict resolution. Aeryn's commitment, enthusiasm, and personable approach make her an invaluable addition to the Skial family, and I am confident that she would thrive in the role of a server admin.

SiriusA

Uncharitable Spy
+1

Altough i have not seen in you in game, your reports are good, your chatlogs are very positive and the only SourceBan i found was from a votekick 10 years ago.
I think you would be a great candidate for an Admin and if i could do a "+1000" i would.

SMOK3DADDY

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Went out of her way to get me permamuted for questioning why she ERP in chat with her online boyfriends constantly in the skial payload+ server and proceeded to harass me with them while I was muted along with trying to get me killed/refusing heals in game. In my opinion power to mute/ban people would be very volatile in the hands of someone like this who has proven they will isolate and harass any individuals in and out of game for such personal reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.