Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do you guys have any idea what you're gonna be? (melee, ranged, mage...)
Also, I farmed some mobs from the dungeon (needed craft items), and grabbed an extra water bolt if anyone wants it.

Changes:
Meow given spawn editing permission.
Give me spawn editing permission you shitter! I helped make that and my banners are in there. ;-;

Oh and also why did you take my ice chest from the spawn and go sell it to Sroy? I'm gonna kick you in the butt for that.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Done.

Sure.

And what? Where did you get that from?
One moment my chest is there, then it's gone. Sroy right after that has an ice chest and say you sold it to him. I'm putting two and two together here pally.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
One moment my chest is there, then it's gone. Sroy right after that has an ice chest and say you sold it to him. I'm putting two and two together here pally.
Okay so.

1. I don't need to sell anything.
2. @Sroy is a liar and should explain himself.
3. Sroy has spawn editing permissions.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay so.

1. I don't need to sell anything.
2. @Sroy is a liar and should explain himself.
3. Sroy has spawn editing permissions.
I didn't lie...?
You sold me an ice chest, that's it dude. It was yesterday, or the day before. Whenever I was building my house.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I didn't lie...?
You sold me an ice chest, that's it dude. It was yesterday, or the day before. Whenever I was building my house.
I don't remember selling anything.
And if I gave it to you it was from the server plugin.

Quite low telling Cr33p3r I stole his stuff when I've been supplying items since day 1...

Also when I saw creeper's house, which was today, he had a single green chest.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't remember selling anything.
And if I gave it to you it was from the server plugin.

Quite low telling Cr33p3r I stole his stuff when I've been supplying items since day 1...
I didn't say you stole his chest, I was just telling him you sold me one, because he wondered if anyone had one.
Don't accuse me of lying; even when I do bad stuff I'm always honest about it (such as stealing meows coins, which I paid back as much as he wanted and notified him about ASAP).

EDIT:
its just an ice chest jesus
Yeah but it's causing distrust between Taptap and Cr33p3r. That's not cool.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I don't know where he got that idea of me taking it from him to sell it (like I can't get a fucking chest from the command line).
I just feel really disappointed about that.

I might have given one to Sroy, I don't remember (seeing as I've been farming), but I doubt Cr33per's house was even up back then.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know where he got that idea of me taking it from him to sell it (like I can't get a fucking chest from the command line).

I might have given one to Sroy, I don't remember (seeing as I've been farming), but I doubt Cr33per's house was even up back then.
You sold one to me way early game, before we killed any bosses.
And it was before cr33p3r's house was up, I had no idea it was his, I thought you spawned it in.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

It wasn't up, I had it in the spawn house..

Everyone just give me a hug.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It wasn't up, I had it in the spawn house..

Everyone just give me a hug.
...thats the community chest hub.
lol

EDIT: WAIT...
Screw Taptap for selling me something that was supposed to be free. Oh well. Doesnt matter, I have 65 gold coinarinos now.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I am facepalming so hard right now.
(Even though I still don't know whether Cr33p3r was serious or playing around).

Tag me if the server crashes.

Also based on that logic we all stole and used @Sroy's items because he made spawn.

Edit: I still think the chest was in my inventory if I sold it to you.
I might have thought it was mine.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I am facepalming so hard right now.
(Even though I still don't know whether Cr33p3r was serious or playing around).

Tag me if the server crashes.

Also based on that logic we all stole and used @Sroy's items because he made spawn.

Edit: I still think the chest was in my inventory if I sold it to you.
I might have thought it was mine.
I'm not sure if I was kidding anymore.