Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Me and Grima were talking about having a small group, maybe 5-6 people, to play Terraria on a dedicated world. Grima would host the world, so we would just need to set a time where we could all play together. There would be some basic rules like not rushing the game and not lava/bomb/whatever griefing. Also, as per the wishes of Grima, Dreama would be banned from this group. Post below if you are interested.
Edit: 10 people max
Current List:
Grima
Sir Cakez
CDAWG
Avenger
StaticVoid
Cr33p3rfreex
Dr. Shoe
Chel
Kyle
Sroy
Doctor Waffles
DeathSod?

Last edited:

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, the server won't be 24/7, so we're not going to have people going on single-handedly and looting everything in the world.

Reactions: Avenger

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Also, the server won't be 24/7, so we're not going to have people going on single-handedly and looting everything in the world.
Im up for that. Me and my other friend are almost done with our terraria world so I need to get in to one of these

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm up for it.

Also, I'll be building the house PRIOR to when we play so that I dont fall behind building.
Does anyone want a specific room theme? I can get you any theme you want.

I know @Cr33p3rfreex wants a pumpkin room.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I'm sure it will be just like every other Terraria world that Skial has ever attempted. Woop-de-fucking-doo.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm sure it will be just like every other Terraria world that Skial has ever attempted. Woop-de-fucking-doo.
Except it's not a permanent server, Grima has to be online for it to work, so it will be much easier for him to regulate rushers and griefers.
Edit: Ninjaed

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Isn't there a steam group for skial terraria?

You guys should really use it next time you all play, to notify people that the server is up and what not.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Get into TS if you want to play.

Also, I have rooms built for you all and a halloween costume per person. <: