Status
Not open for further replies.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've been playing less than a year but I've got solid time as engie (~100 hours) and medic (~60 hours), so if one of yours cancels I'm game for it.

Actually, anything but sniper and spy I'll be decent at, but engie/medic are my mains.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Does that "useful" rating means I'm in ? :D
Because, you know, waffley morale support.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can play a class. I work fulltime so I would be able to play after 6ish on weekdays and obviously anytime on the weekends. I can either be engineer, pyro, demo, or medic depending on what other's strengths are. Also, I vote for Team POOP. I'm sure others will like that name since it works on many different levels.

EDIT: POOP = People Order Our Pancakes

Also, the fact that we're mediocre. That's how it is in my mind though. It could also just be seen as what it is, poop.

Reactions: DrRuelel and Gigz

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
yay!, im so glad we have so many peoples that are ready to be in :) idk how people are going to be joined in prolly just like "HEY YOUR IN!" but i have no idea and blowout fracture sounds awsome, Nonagon also sounds amazing. I Can't wait for this to fully piece togather :D

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Inb4 at the end of their first match half of the players have client muted each other in this team.

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
well, i might end up being in another team with my friend.. but, id like to try soldier or snipa if i can

Status
Not open for further replies.