Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hi, everyone.

Commander Video and I were talking earlier about making a Highlander team at some point (most likely during the summer season). I agreed to join up on it. Thus far:
Scout - CiNiC
Soldier - Gigglez
Pyro - Cylosis (?)
Demo - [Needed]
Heavy - lPn
Engineer - CommanderVideo
Medic - StayingClassy
Sniper - Faron8
Spy - Blooka (?) / Cylosis (?)

Backups:
Airakah (Pyro/Medic)
Paleo (Pyro/Heavy/Medic)

Most of you recognize me as a critical/cynical person, demanding perfection.
For this, we are going to join up on a low-level league. Truthfully and genuinely, I am telling you right now that you do not have to be amazing at TF2 to join this team, if you would like to. I expect you to attempt to do communications, to think, and utilize teamwork above all else if you want to join. I don't care if you can't multi-uber or don't know how to land a pipe from a distance - I want a team that knows the concepts of TF2 and is willing to do their utmost to communicate and work as a team.

Please only post here if you have something productive or relative to say, otherwise it will be deleted.

Hope to collaborate a fun team and to enjoy ourselves whenever we choose to enter a Highlander league.

Reactions: Pat

Roman

Banned
Contributor
If you could give me a general time frame, I might be able to join. I work full-time and my schedule fluctuates a lot, so I'd like to avoid being a hindrance to the team.

Reactions: CiNiC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you could give me a general time frame, I might be able to join. I work full-time and my schedule fluctuates a lot, so I'd like to avoid being a hindrance to the team.
I literally have no idea.

We can all collaborate a good time and everything for all of us, and I would like to have our team able to attend any matches scheduled for us.

Would love having a beard on the team.
:)

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Would love having a beard on the team.
How about a serious case of headphone hair?

Been meaning to get involved in something above pubs for a while, I've reached the point where I'm disappointed with both mine and the enemy team's lack of ability to communicate and work together effectively.
I'd be happy to take a pyro slot (Only class I'm proficient in that won't be taken by someone better if Antamania doesn't see this) if we could confirm some general times I would have to free up.

MST sucks, man.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Name ideas:
  • The Tauntfaggers
  • Nonagon (9 sided polygon)
  • Alcholawlics
  • The Seamen (lul)
  • Horror
  • Blowout Fracture (Getting hit wicked hard in your eye so the bones around your eye actually shift outward)
  • Skial (fmeh)
  • Silence
  • AdDicks

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
P.S. - Classes are not fully decided. I'm put down for Scout, and Vid for Spy, but we might swap. I'm anticipating Airakah being the medic (at least I hope) since she's fantastic at medic.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How about a serious case of headphone hair?

Been meaning to get involved in something above pubs for a while, I've reached the point where I'm disappointed with both mine and the enemy team's lack of ability to communicate and work together effectively.
I'd be happy to take a pyro slot (Only class I'm proficient in that won't be taken by someone better if Antamania doesn't see this) if we could confirm some general times I would have to free up.

MST sucks, man.
You don't need to be 100% proficient at it. As long as you're willing to try your best and work with a team, whatever you'd like.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Are you out of my team?
Oh shit.
Uh.
Huh.
Well.
Uh.

I'll talk to you at some point.

WHILE YOU'RE HERE, THOUGH!!!
When the fuck is this season, how long is it, when does it end, when is the next one, and how much money is in my pocket right now?

Boldat

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
If you need a proficient demo, i'm here. Also, should be able to play through the summer.
100% okay with The Seamen... says the pirate demo.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'd like to try this, but I'm not too sure when I'd get a chance to play(or if I could make a decent whatever is remaining)

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When the fuck is this season, how long is it, when does it end, when is the next one, and how much money is in my pocket right now?
This season of ugc is the summer season, the 'for fun' season. There are no playoffs, prizes, or even a preseason.

UGC is open for New teams to sign up. Protip: All you really have to have settled to sign up is a name and a tag, you can add people to the roster as you go, the suggestion is to not ready up until you can field 9 men.

The summer season starts june 11.

No idea when the next season starts. It's prolly fall-ish? Maybe?

No money.

Edit: ALSO! The default weekly match time/day is Monday 9:30 EST. MAKE SURE you have that time slot available.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My team, One Round Wonders, will challenge you bitches to a friendly scrim once you get everyone. One map on COMP NY and one on COMP EU.

Reactions: butterfingersman
Status
Not open for further replies.