Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehn

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
it kind of unsettles me to see an admin prospect
i always get so salty when I see someone who deserves a +1 because i've been on jailbreak long enough to see jb admins/mods/ladypimpernels come and go

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I notice you are on custom quite a bit, so let me ask you some bonus questions based on custom scenarios.

1. Somebody on jailbreak is delaying the round, people in chat are starting to complain. What do you do?

2. Somebody on Saxton hale is talking on the mic and has a high voice. A person in chat votes to mute them for racism, despite them not being racist. What do you do?

Reactions: TapTap

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I notice you are on custom quite a bit, so let me ask you some bonus questions based on custom scenarios.

1. Somebody on jailbreak is delaying the round, people in chat are starting to complain. What do you do?

2. Somebody on Saxton hale is talking on the mic and has a high voice. A person in chat votes to mute them for racism, despite them not being racist. What do you do?

1. Tricky one. If the concerned player is hiding / camping in a banned spot, I would immediately slay him.
If the concerned player is hiding, then there's not much that can be done. I can either ignore it, or slay and pass the round if the round was over (LR given, etc; since after the LR is given, all reds may be killed.).

2. Players with high-pitched voices are allowed to speak freely on the mic as long as it's not micspam (noises, music..). In this case, I would silence the vote caster for Vote Abuse, based on the previous offences. /silence "#steamid" 1440 "Vote Abuse", assuming it's his first offence.

Reactions: Chance

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1. Tricky one. If the concerned player is hiding / camping in a banned spot, I would immediately slay him.
If the concerned player is hiding, then there's not much that can be done. I can either ignore it, or slay and pass the round if the round was over (LR given, etc; since after the LR is given, all reds may be killed.).

2. Players with high-pitched voices are allowed to speak freely on the mic as long as it's not micspam (noises, music..). In this case, I would silence the vote caster for Vote Abuse, based on the previous offences. /silence "#steamid" 1440 "Vote Abuse", assuming it's his first offence.

2nd one is correct.

In regards to the first one, you're correct, if they are in a banned spot go ahead and slay them. However, there is no rule against delaying, so you would do nothing if they are in a a valid spot and just wait it out / be patient.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?

If he stopped friendlying, then he isn't breaking any of the server rules. Even if he's being verbally abusive, I'd simple ignore it.
Edit: As for the DDoS threats which are taken very seriously, I'd permanently ban the user with sm_ban "#[U:123456]" 0 "DDoS threats".

@KillerZebra Second offence, 3days sanction. sm_gag "#[U:1:152151756]" 4320 "Voteabuse"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.