@Kyle Done & done! Sorry it took so long

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Name on poster: Genesis
Class: Soldier
Map: Process, Rocket jumping on crate
Team: Red
Hat(s) & Cosmetic(s) (w/ paints)*: Spook Specs (Peculiarly Drab Tincture), All Father (Peculiarly Drab Tincture), Kringle Collection
Weapons: Stock Rocket Launcher
Custom Pose: Rocket Jumping
Font from this website*: L E G A L
I hate saying this but I'm having a problem with the entire loadout, the all-father won't paint (I installed the fix, still nothing), the spook specs won't paint and there's a weird lighting effect of the Kringle making it incredibly grey, as if one used Windows paint too make it.

H&S | EmCee

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I want a pic of my soldier on hightower (the top tower) saluteing next to my name (EmCee)

Cosmetics
Soldier slope scopers painted the value of teamwork (Orbiting fire effect)
The Kringle collection
The lone survivor

weapon
rocket launcher

Thanks man :D -EmCee

Genesiss

Mildly Menacing Medic
I hate saying this but I'm having a problem with the entire loadout, the all-father won't paint (I installed the fix, still nothing), the spook specs won't paint and there's a weird lighting effect of the Kringle making it incredibly grey, as if one used Windows paint too make it.
Sorry for taking so long to respond i was on vacation and the poster isnt a big deal you can do my heavy since the soldier seems to be messing up

Name on poster: Genesis
Class: Heavy
Map*: Process
Team*: Blue
Hat(s) & Cosmetic(s) (w/ paints)*: Bear Necessities, Heavy Lifter, and the Unshaved Bear
Weapons*: Stock Minigun
Custom pose: On middle point shooting anywhere i guess
Font from this website*: Wizards ( Black )

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I could probably make my own poster, but I want to try you at Sargey ;)

Format

Name on poster: Please don't put a name on it
Class: Soldier
Map*: N/A
Hat(s) & Cosmetic(s) (w/ paints)*: Exquisite Rack, Classified Coif, Man in Slacks
Weapons*: Rocket Launcher, gun boats, market gardener
Custom pose: Think of something, don't use an already existing sequence though! ;)

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Oh, and could you render mine @ 2560x1440 in .tga format and send me the file directly?

Reactions: Chance

Flexicutioner [PALBO]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Whats up man.

My name is "The Flexicutioner"
I play as the Soldier
Map*: N/A
I like that blue team.
Ok so I use the radigan conagher brown ground control, the compatriot, and the soldier's stogie.
I recently got an Aussie black box, I'm not sure if it will be visible, but the concheror. Oh yeah if you could somehow get the violet sheen in on the black box, I would flip/
Custom pose:N/A
I like that glossy font on the page.

Jinzil

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Name on poster: Jinzil
Class: Scout
Map*: Cp_Granary
Team*: Red
Hat(s) & Cosmetic(s) (w/ paints)*: Backwards ballcap(Style: Headphones Disengaged), Thermal tracker, Distinctive Lack Of Hue Essential Accessories.
Weapons*: Team Shine Scattergun
Custom pose: Jumping across a box near mid
Font: Ford Script

Last edited:

Nobody the Nonexistant

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Name on poster: Nobody
Class: Medic
Map*: Payload Barnblitz, on top of the incline that's between the two buildings by the first point.
Hat(s) & Cosmetic(s) (w/ paints)*: Das Ubersternmann (Aged Mustache Gray/Grey), Angel of Death
Weapons*: Crusader's Crossbow
Custom pose: Either a sort of angelic pose or have the crossbow out as if he's aiming at you. Either one is fine. (I've spent several minutes trying to decide on over the other. =/)
Font from the website*: N/A

Nice work with Jinzil's, by the way.

Last edited: