Munch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Hey Sarge. My team would like to have one made for us. I have done a bit of SFM myself, so I know it would take a lot of time but don't feel rushed at all by it. And we'll give you a nice tip for your effort.

I'm getting everyone's loadout info together now, but if you could add us to your queue that would be great.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Name on poster: Fallen Leaves
Class: Soldier
Map*: Swiftwater
Team*: Blue
Hat(s) & Cosmetic(s) (w/ paints)*: Cloudy Moon Exquisite Rack with black paint, Tuxxy, Gun Boats (Buff Banner count if it's on his back?)
Weapons*: The original
Custom pose: In the air rocket jumping
Text: n/a
Hey, I'm having an issue with the Lighting on custom maps, making them really bright. I'll attempt to get it fixed but should that not be the case, is there any other map you could do?

Munch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Here you go. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks Sarge.

Name on poster: TURBulentnINE (just put the team name if you can. Including each player name would be a bit much I think)

Map: It doesn’t matter. What we’d like is a shot of our team coming out of the darkness all sinister-like if you know what I mean, walking towards the camera.

Team: Blu

Font: Maybe “Black Hole”, or use your discretion for something appropriate.

Posing: Just make sure I’m in the center!

I’m listing all of my team’s weapon loadouts below so you have the info, but in a lot of cases we wouldn’t actually want them all showing because of too much clutter, for instance our medic would look kind of dumb with his blutsauger, medigun and ubersaw all out. Just use your discretion as to what weapon(s) to include. Obviously the primary alone is usually best, but I wouldn’t mind having my rocket launcher in one hand and my whip in the other.

Loadouts:

Munch: Solly
Hats: team captain, lone survivor, fancy dress uniform
Weapons: aussie rocket launcher, gunboats, whip

Pilkie: Medic
Hats: Burning Flames Surgeon's Stahlhelm, Dead Presidents Blighted Beak, Heat of Winter
Weapons: Australium Blutsauger, Festive Medigun, Festive Ubersaw

Blake: Sniper
Hats: B.M.O.C (distinctive lack of hue), Villain Veil (distinctive lack of hue), Snow sleeves.
Weapons: Festive Sniper Rifle, Razorback, Ham.

Murph: Demo
Hats: Bills Hat (Distinctive Lack of Hue), Buck Turner All Stars (Distinctive Lack of Hue), Bruiser's Bandana
Weapons: Loose Cannon, Sticky Launcher, Haunted Bat Outta Hell with the Soldier's Helmet alt style.

Jingo: Spy
Hats: Counterfeit Billycock, The Macho Mann, The Hitt Mann Badge
Weapons: Festive Ambassador, Spy-Cicle, Invis Watch, Snack Attack

R3PL4Y: Heavy
Hats: Disco Beatdown Capo's Capper (Noble Hatter's Violet), Sandvich Safe, Siberian Sophisticate
Weapons: Specialized killstreak minigun, Festive sandvich, Festive GRU

Buck Rogers: Engie
Hats: Texas Ten Gallon (Mann Co Orange), The Level Three Chin, The Egghead's Overalls
Weapons: Frontier Justice, Wrangler, Gunslinger

CDAWG: Scout
Hats: Killer Exclusive (Australium Gold), Essential Accessories (Team Spirit), Cool Cat's Cardigan (Balaclavas are Forever)
Weapons: Specialized Killstreak Scattergun, Mad Milk, The Atomizer

The Last Thing: Pyro
Hats: The Attendant, the Pyrobotics pack, The Winter Wonderland Wrap (Pink as Hell)
Weapons: Degreaser, flare gun, powerjack

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
snippity snip
That reminds me of a SFM poster I did a while ago for a steel team. $10 if someone on Skial can name the full roster.

LALIRa4.jpg

EDIT: Only now realized the amount of errors in the pic. God I was shit back then.

Reactions: Shula

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That reminds me of a SFM poster I did a while ago for a steel team. $10 if someone on Skial can name the full roster.

LALIRa4.jpg

EDIT: Only now realized the amount of errors in the pic. God I was shit back then.
For a second I though you were doing Munch's poster, better not, I wanna do it.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

LALIRa4.jpg

Oh the memories...

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Name on poster:Shula
Class: Engie
Map*: Barnblitz
Team*: Red
Hat(s) & Cosmetic(s) (w/ paints)*: Stormy storm Texas Ten Gallon (black), macho man, The Anarctic Researcher, Strange Festive Killstreak Wrench(manadrin).
Custom pose: If you can use the beer bottles from the rancho relaxo, I'd like him to be standing there slamming a beer and just have the wrench in the other hand.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Name on poster: Pickles
Class: Pyro
Map*: Thundermountain
Team*: Blu
Hat(s) & Cosmetic(s) (w/ paints)*: Smoking Handyman's Handle (brown), Stockbroker's Scarf, Pink As Hell North Fleece,
Weapons*: Backburner
Custom pose: Ramp
There's an issue with the North Polar Fleece that does not allow me to paint it, I've tried installing plug-ins but that won't work. If you can find a solution, please let me know, otherwise let me know if you'd like a cosmetic change, OTHERWISE, I won't be able to make a poster for you with your preferred loadout. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.