Brad

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey guys, I'm new at your guy's servers, But anyways..

I'm Brad, And yes that is my real name.
I was born and raised in SouthEast Missouri (in my opinion) is the shittiest place in all of Missouri.
I orginally started playing video games around age 6 with the Classical NES with Mario and Zelda series, on Christmas day in '96 i finally got the SNES, and with it came was Mario Bro, Later i saved up some money for some more games, Which included Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, and Megaman X (i still have the cartiages for them lol)

Skip ahead a few years, around 2004 i guess, I got a PS2 mainly because i wanted to play the Kingdom Heart Series, as a kid i just loved Disney character, Chip and Dale, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, And the wonderful characters from Final Fantasy.

I graduated from High school in 2006, not at top of my class, and i really didn't do much in gaming except make a gaming rig from my job which i refuse to ever work for again, dispite this economical depression we're in.

And now to the present day, 2011 - 2012, I moved away from missouri, And pray to god, I don't have to go back, I moved to Seattle Washington to attend college for fine Arts - Video game Production, I've been attending there since November of 2011, so almost 5 months.
After i'm done attending there, What i hope to do is, either work for Heido Kojima and work on Metal Gear Solid in Japan, Work for Keiji Inafune, Square Enix or Nintendo for awhile than make my own studio.

Hopefully i didn't bore you guys with my life story, And yes, i am a Broney

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Welcome aboard, brony.

ZcIHb.png

Reactions: Isil and Giildy

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Welcome to Skial. I would highly recommend that you try not to include any kind of brony related things in your posts. Many people here do not like the show and will try everything to exterminate any and all pony related things.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Welcome to Skial. I would highly recommend that you try not to include any kind of brony related things in your posts. Many people here do not like the show and will try everything to exterminate any and all pony related things.
Mainly Rich

Brad

Mildly Menacing Medic

Challenge Accepted