mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Bump
- Updated stock levels
- Added Indie Gala 7 finally
- Added Humble Bundle Android 3
- Humble V & Botanicula sold out (due to new 30 day timer on add funds to bundles)
- Limited Humble Bundle Android1 & Android2 still available

mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Are the HIB Android 1 and 2 gift urls? I'd like the apk as well as the keys.

They are normal URLs, I generally just sell the steamkeys unless you buy a full bundle. If you do collect, any page can be "claimed" now, so once claimed no one else besides the user that claimed it can view them

Peroxide

Uncharitable Spy
Yes, if they're 'unclaimed' then I'll certainly take one full HIB Android #2.

Would you be able to take a key and 3 rec? Otherwise I'll have to sell this key for 2.66 before the trade.

Add me on Steam and we'll get this done a lot quicker. (if that's not against the rules, I know some forums like to keep trade information on the forum)

mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Bump
- Finally updated stock levels!
- Sold out of humble bundle android 1 and 2
- Added above average games from humble bundle android 3
- Added be mine 4 bundle games

Richie O

Mildly Menacing Medic
Add for
trapped dead, puzzle kingdoms, the void, trauma, rignroll, conflict of nations, making history, disciples 2, syberia
Want a good deal, also interested in buying more, let me know
:)

Nameless Killer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i got 2 ref and 54 weapons, what can i get with that: mostly looking for games that work with controllers and might want trapped dead

zZE94

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm interested in Really Big Sky and the humblebundle games. I will pay in dota2key, not sure how many refs = 1dota2key ! And well, tried adding you.. gives me an error.

Edit : Noticed last post is pretty old so not even sure if you're gonna be reading this or even have those games at all.

mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
It may have taken 9 months but I've updated my stock & prices. I had sold off all my massively stocked games but I have still been getting extra keys from bundles now and then so here they are.

Price conversion key vs ref = 1key : 5.66 Ref in my shop.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I suggest you add him on steam for faster results. Also nice pick, Ai War is mad fun