mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
STEAM KEYS LAST UPDATED JUN 18/2013
These steam keys are 100% safe, they are bought from bundles such as Humble Bundle and Indie Gala and promotions such as IGN Prime. The prices are set low because they cost very little to buy.
NOTE: These will not give you tradeable copies of the game. They will only activate on your account and will not be tradeable after.

I will trade first if you can provide higher rep then me. I have over 300 rep comments on my profile, a few SourceOP rep, and building up rep on skial aswell.
SourceOP Rep | Skial Rep | TF2Outpost Rep | SteamRep Rep | Profile Rep | SteamTrades Rep | SteamGifts Rep

RANDOM EXTRAS (very limited supplies)
Paying in keys? 1 Key will get you 5.66 Ref in value!
HOW TO ADD GAMES TO YOUR STEAM:
  • You will recieve a Product Code (steam key) from me
  • Click + ADD A GAME... at the bottem left corner of your steam window
  • Click Activate a Product on Steam...
  • Click NEXT > then I AGREE
  • Enter the Product Code
  • Enjoy your game!
addgame.jpg

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello! I am interested in Fortix 2, Bunch Of Heroes, or Hacker Evolution. Let me try the demos and I will get back to you, thanks.

iRepLebs

Trade Banned
i've bought an steam key for dead island.. guess what happend yesterday? like 3 months later... they deactivated it.

mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
i've bought an steam key for dead island.. guess what happend yesterday? like 3 months later... they deactivated it.

Dead Island and Dirt 3 are commonly known to be hiijacked keys from company websites. If you know who sold it to you you should report them. I am selling completely legit keys.

Another note. Steam GIFT games that you trade for in steam trade are not 100% safe either. People cancel payment on games like Skyrim all the time and Steam revokes it from your account.

skyrimrevoked.jpg

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
I don't understand how this works. How do we not get a tradeable copy? Also, can you keep Fortix for me just until I sell some stuff?

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't understand how this works. How do we not get a tradeable copy? Also, can you keep Fortix for me just until I sell some stuff? Or I could give you 0.66 for it and a S. Scottish Resistance (worth about 0.66 itself)?
He gives you a code in the chat, then he trades you.
You can't trade codes after you use them.

mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
i'm buying edge^^

EDGE comes with the other 2 games Anomaly and Osmos, it's a part of Humble Bundle 5 (Android) they are all on one steamkey.. There is also 1 more game from Humble Bundle 5, Toki Tori but it's a seperate key.

I added you on steam for now, let me know if you still want EDGE, Anomaly, and Osmos.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
EDGE comes with the other 2 games Anomaly and Osmos, it's a part of Humble Bundle 5 (Android) they are all on one steamkey.. There is also 1 more game from Humble Bundle 5, Toki Tori but it's a seperate key.

I added you on steam for now, let me know if you still want EDGE, Anomaly, and Osmos.
he currently does not possess the needed amount of refined metal.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
oh if possible can you hold a copy of PAM for me? only need to make 2 more rec so it shouldnt take that long for me to get the 1 ref