When I use steam ingame I can't trade anymore like when I go into the trade I can't see the item boxes and I can't pick my invent I can't see my profile messages ingame and when I add people i works but you can't see the green saying you sent them an invitation.

I think it's a quite easy bug to fix but I don't know what any help?.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ya there are some very bad bugs in the steam overlay at them moment. When I press shift tab the over lay flashes in my face 5 times as fast as it can trying to give me a seizure and just craps out after. The best thing I can recommend is just email the fat man (Gabe) and tell him what your overlay is doing.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
And will you please start posting more information to make it more useful for anyone to actually help you.....

stating its asking for flash you installed flash in the op would of been a good idea. Starting what kind of computer you have and the specs would be a good idea. Stating all trouble shooting steps you have taken would be a good idea. posting screenshots of what you are seeing would bea good idea.

otherwise you are making it extremely difficult to help.

And will you please start posting more information to make it more useful for anyone to actually help you.....

stating its asking for flash you installed flash in the op would of been a good idea. Starting what kind of computer you have and the specs would be a good idea. Stating all trouble shooting steps you have taken would be a good idea. posting screenshots of what you are seeing would bea good idea.

Okay I will get some screenshots so you can actually see what's happening.

Right here you go.
All this is only in the ingame steam overlay when i'm not ingame or alt tabbed out everything is perfectly normal.

pv0wd3K.png

NV9C5Jh.png

Lgmigcm.png

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Turns out the problem can be resolved if you install an older version of flash. 10.3 apparently works with steam

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Flash is only for Video content, people! Where the hell does it say that you absolutely NEED it for the in-game overlay?

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor

Dude, your problem isn't fucking Flash player, it's Steam itself, it's a little glitchy. Flash player is ONLY used for videos and absolutely nothing more.

If you're having major problems, defrag, clean your hard drive; If you're in the beta, roll back to the stable.

Dude, your problem isn't fucking Flash player, it's Steam itself, it's a little glitchy. Flash player is ONLY used for videos and absolutely nothing more.

If you're having major problems, defrag, clean your hard drive; If you're in the beta, roll back to the stable.
I know it aint flash I didn't mention anything about it being flash and why did you rate my post dumb and also my computer is very very new I doubt it's something to do with defragging.