Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I hate how you can't give two ratings at once. I want to agree, but then I also want to rate friendly....

1:Create another account with a similar name as yours,
2: you have now the ability to rate a post several times!

Extra: repeat step 1 and acquire your own personal army of ratings!

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1:Create another account with a similar name as yours,
2: you have now the ability to rate a post several times!

Extra: repeat step 1 and acquire your own personal army of ratings!
I believe thats against the rules and can get your rating privilege taken away.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unless Skial got more rules than those that can be found here, it's fine to have several accounts (but shouldn't it be a ban, otherwise it's perfectly fine to create a new account to avoid a ban on the forum?)
Bans from the forums are IP based and rate spamming just gets your ability to rate things taken away.

TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
most nocrit servers remain dead until dedicated regulars join them (if they ever).
I have at least 3 nocrit pub servers that are almost always 100% full and have some decent regulars, also with class limits on them so you don't get 15 spies and 30 pyros. That's basically why I don't play on Skial anymore, I just stay on forums.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have at least 3 nocrit pub servers that are almost always 100% full and have some decent regulars, also with class limits on them so you don't get 15 spies and 30 pyros. That's basically why I don't play on Skial anymore, I just stay on forums.
Right but he's applying to be a Skial admin which would mean he needs to play on Skial servers, so that doesn't help him very much.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

You know you are in a pub not ESEA grand finals right? I'd rather have an admin who is occasionally rude to people (probably to people who earned it) than one who is constantly bitching, moaning, or otherwise complaining and acting like god's gift to the server.

a2e71dce7a086e292b30330182799036.png

71213ec0c9368c9231cde953a5833938.png

f139ceb0e955d2924b23b9f24ffa9b4f.png

d154f5317ce7fb686e1795bf9a668789.png

e602d2261f06bd360a782e55edc05a41.png

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor

You know you are in a pub not ESEA grand finals right? I'd rather have an admin who is occasionally rude to people (probably to people who earned it) than one who is constantly bitching, moaning, or otherwise complaining and acting like god's gift to the server.

a2e71dce7a086e292b30330182799036.png

71213ec0c9368c9231cde953a5833938.png

f139ceb0e955d2924b23b9f24ffa9b4f.png

d154f5317ce7fb686e1795bf9a668789.png

e602d2261f06bd360a782e55edc05a41.png

I'mma put a -1 after this too. You don't always have to be nice as an admin imo but you sure shouldn't whine your arse off...

bcas.SpoonKing

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
Administrator of the 6's team that i am in, and overall a very nice guy. I think by leading the team and by organizing practices and other events for the team, this shows that he would be an obvious choice for an admin.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I'm going to hold off on rating for now... +0

Like mittens said, you have to remember you are an admin for public servers, not competitive play. While being the administrator of your 6s team does give you a sort of leadership qualities, your mindset can't be that of bashing pub players constantly, however bad they may be.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We would like to know about your plans for the coming summer holidays.
If it's not too personal, I'd like to know whether (how long) you are going to travel in July - September.

Hmm, I don't know how my vacation plans are relevant, but since you asked; I currently have no vacation plans for this summer. I will be traveling to my father's house to stay for the majority of the summer, however it's only a one day trip, and I will be on just about every day while I'm there. Other than trips that include going to special landmarks or locations, there are currently none planned.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
so yeah. i'm going to retract this app. mainly because I no longer main skial servers, which is a REQUIREMENT for being an admin. Can't help stomping valve servers. And yeah, I admit, I am a dick to most people.

I'll still hang around the skial community, since it's halfway decent. 100% better if pinker died

Status
Not open for further replies.