Status
Not open for further replies.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Servers: Badwater NY and US are my homes, however I play with my friends on Dustbowl+ NY sometime.

HLStatsX: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3060191

Time Zone: I live on the East Coast of the United States (-5 GMT). I am usually on 5 PM - 12 AM weekdays and throughout the day on weekends.

Support: I have some guys from the forums that might support me :)

Will you get mad if you lose admin: No, being an admin is a privilege and one must uphold it.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?:
Console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:42571203" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Chat: /ban "#STEAM_0:0:42571203" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Admin Experience: I used to be admin of a Minecraft server, which died out several years ago. If I can recall the website URL, I will be sure to post it here.

Edit: http://www.deadgaming.org/ <-- Site used to function properly, but I guess the URL got sold to someone else.

Additional Information: I'm a 15 year old gamer. I love TF2, with its trading and actual gameplay. I kind of get annoyed when I get crit killed (don't we all). I like to be generally a fun guy to play with, and I'm really shy in real life.

Also, I was kind of nervous about posting this app, but some of the skial users encouraged me to do it, saying that the worst that could happen is for it to get rejected. And since Summer is coming up, I have nothing better to do, and I would like to put this free time to good use.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
-1 too young and member for a whole month. WOW!

I didn't realise there was an age requirement for admin applications. And I don't understand why you are complaining if I was a member for a whole month, I've seen people recently come to these forums and make an admin app as their first post.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I didn't realise there was an age requirement for admin applications. And I don't understand why you are complaining if I was a member for a whole month, I've seen people recently come to these forums and make an admin app as their first post.

Not saying there is a "age requirement". I am simply giving my opinion that you are too young. Also nobody knows much about you other than your friends. Why should i give a +1 for someone i do not know or have not seen his/her action on the forums. Heck you could be a great guy, or a asshole like myself. I can't justify giving a +1 for that either.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not saying there is a "age requirement". I am simply giving my opinion that you are too young. Also nobody knows much about you other than your friends. Why should i give a +1 for someone i do not know or have not seen his/her action on the forums. Heck you could be a great guy, or a asshole like myself. I can't justify giving a +1 for that either.
Don't matter what he is like on the forums, its all about how you act on the servers.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+0 Never played with you, but you seem decent. Good luck with the app

Yeah, that seems to be a reoccurring issue with this app right now. I've only really played with some Skial forum regulars once or twice, but have played on the servers plenty...

I would get my friends to support me, but they are lazy and don't want to make Skial accounts just to +1 something.

TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+0 for now

I've never played with you, but I'd honestly not like an Admin running around telling people how bad they are, especially on a PUB server. And you obviously hate crits, so why not go onto a nocrit server where people slightly more experienced? You say "crits, fair and balanced", so there's nobody forcing you to go onto crit servers.
3Nkq4xE.png

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You say "crits, fair and balanced", so there's nobody forcing you to go onto crit servers.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you get killed by a crit? I personally hate them beyond belief, but the problem with crits is that they are required for quick play, meaning that most nocrit servers remain dead until dedicated regulars join them (if they ever). And it's not like skial is all nocrit either.

Reactions: Astir

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+0 for now

I've never played with you, but I'd honestly not like an Admin running around telling people how bad they are, especially on a PUB server. And you obviously hate crits, so why not go onto a nocrit server where people slightly more experienced? You say "crits, fair and balanced", so there's nobody forcing you to go onto crit servers.
3Nkq4xE.png
If you looked through most other Admins logs, they would be the equivalent or worse. Besides he informed someone of the rules, was informative to his team, and was complaining about the lack of team work for a successful team, so I don't really see a problem with his logs. Also who in their right mind enjoys random crits? so nasty.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you looked through most other Admins logs, they would be the equivalent or worse. Besides he informed someone of the rules, was informative to his team, and was complaining about the lack of team work for a successful team, so I don't really see a problem with his logs. Also who in their right mind enjoys random crits? so nasty.

Gah, I hate how you can't give two ratings at once. I want to agree, but then I also want to rate friendly....

Status
Not open for further replies.