Starman

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Can we get a mod to close this thread? If people don't want me to be admin, then I won't be an admin. Besides, with all the -1s I'm getting, I seriously doubt I would get it anyway.

I don't understand why Micspamming is so hated though. You can client mute, and you can mute through the server. If you really don't wanna do that, then just find a diff hale server. A lot of people seem to enjoy the spamming, too.
That's just how I see it. End of.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Can we get a mod to close this thread? If people don't want me to be admin, then I won't be an admin. Besides, with all the -1s I'm getting, I seriously doubt I would get it anyway.

I don't understand why Micspamming is so hated though. You can client mute, and you can mute through the server. If you really don't wanna do that, then just find a diff hale server. A lot of people seem to enjoy the spamming, too.
It feels like an unnecessary pain in the arse to have to client mute constantly because we just have to tolerate someone playing TF2 Bonk remixes and MLP songs.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I merely -1'd you simply because moderators are expected to enforce the rules whether or not they agree with them. If you disagree with them it's fine to make a thread requesting the rules be changed, but until that actually happens if you were to be a mod, I'm sure you'd be expected to prevent it.

I'm trying to be non-confrontational, but I must say you're suggesting people who dislike you and your friends mic spamming find a different server? Why not you and your friends find a different server that allows mic spam instead of asking people who just want to play the game to go elsewhere so you can spam your dubstep or whatever it is you mic spammers do these days.

Starman

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm not saying they have to. I'm saying that if they find client muting a nuisance or server side muting not working for them, then they can leave. I'd prefer staying, but I suppose leaving is an option. The question is: can I get my friends to leave with me? Again, I requested to have the thread closed, seeing as though not alot of people want me as Admin, and I'm not going to try and get the rules changed, because I'm sure I'll just get bombarded with hate.