Starman

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers: Usually the VSH server, though I might play on 2Fort or Badwater. I'm quite known on the VSH server.
HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=804308 :/
Time Zone: Central
Support: I'm on the VSH server alot, I'm well known, and I get along with most.
Admin Experience: I've been admin on a few GMOD servers, so I get the fundamental basics. Though there might be things that I don't know.
Will you get mad if you lose admin: Not really. I'm admin elsewhere, and College is coming up around the corner, so losing admin probably won't be the worst thing in the world. My reaction could vary from a mild annoyance, to not even caring.
My Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045757275

Starman

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So it's a coincidence that the Console command "sv_allow_voice_from_file 1" (the command needed for HLDJ to function) is enabled ONLY on the VSH server, and that it has been left untouched for quite some time now?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
+1
Been playing with him on the Hale server. Nice guy.
Also Ruelel, you should try warning, mute, then ban. Jumping straight from warning to ban seems a bit harsh.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
So it's a coincidence that the Console command "sv_allow_voice_from_file 1" (the command needed for HLDJ to function) is enabled ONLY on the VSH server, and that it has been left untouched for quite some time now?
Doesn't matter. Micspamming is against the rules. End of discussion.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
By default it's set that way. The custom servers also have sv_pure 0 set, which the regular servers don't.

LozoRozoDX

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why is it enabled? Two commands are needed to be put in the console by the SERVER OWNER. Think about that Ruelel. Must be your first day as admin because i'm hearing about/seeing you all over the place.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why is it enabled? Two commands are needed to be put in the console by the SERVER OWNER. Think about that Ruelel. Must be your first day as admin because i'm hearing about/seeing you all over the place.
you should see the threads about cinic.
much longer then mine