• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

wingman2367

Unremarkable User
As of now the spy-cicle doesn't do anything in Saxton Hale, so i thought, what if a backstab gave Hale the bonk effect. My first thought after that, was that it could be easily abused for infinite backstabs, but you could apply burn effect to make your spy-cicle go away for 15 seconds so it can't be abused. This would also help because Hale is frozen so you and your team can attack, and you could escape, which is one thing you don't do much after landing a backstab on Hales. This is just an idea I had thought of, and if you can't add it then that's a shame, but would appreciate it if you could.

Koni

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
That seems kind of reasonable, but as you already stated, it can be easily abused.

wingman2367

Unremarkable User
That seems kind of reasonable, but as you already stated, it can be easily abused.
Yeah that's the only reason I had even thought about the fact that it could have the melt effect, but people would probably find a way to glitch that, even at the price of burn damage.

Deadport

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Maybe if it was made so it always gets a cooldown with the time depending on how it was used. Say, for example, if you get a backstab you get the full 15 second cooldown, if you hit hale without it being a backstab you get a shorter cooldown, maybe 3-5 seconds, and if you miss a 1-2 second cooldown, just so that it isnt an almost direct upgrade to the stock knife.