• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

kushizzle

Unremarkable User
Hello, i have been playing on skial since i was a kid, but i have ran in to some compatibillity issues between my tv and tf2 (it sounds weird, but it's the only difference now and before), therefore i'm stuck with geforce now temporarily, until i can get my desk up and running, with my dearest triplemonitor setup.

i wish to play on skial servers with geforce now, if you want to put a time limit on my exception (if i indeed get one, no hard feelings if i don't :) ), i should not require the excempt for longer than maximum a month.

as for the vac bans on my account circa 6 years ago, i was 15 and just got into modding bo2 and i did my wrongs on csgo, but the past is the past, and the time since last ban will never be refreshed to 0, i take my modding to offline games only these days.

thanks for taking the time to read this, i hope you're all good in these trying times.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hello, i have been playing on skial since i was a kid, but i have ran in to some compatibillity issues between my tv and tf2 (it sounds weird, but it's the only difference now and before), therefore i'm stuck with geforce now temporarily, until i can get my desk up and running, with my dearest triplemonitor setup.

i wish to play on skial servers with geforce now, if you want to put a time limit on my exception (if i indeed get one, no hard feelings if i don't :) ), i should not require the excempt for longer than maximum a month.

as for the vac bans on my account circa 6 years ago, i was 15 and just got into modding bo2 and i did my wrongs on csgo, but the past is the past, and the time since last ban will never be refreshed to 0, i take my modding to offline games only these days.

thanks for taking the time to read this, i hope you're all good in these trying times.

There's entire youtube channels dedicated to uploading videos of them hacking on Geforce Now connections.

• Wow
Reactions: kushizzle

ThatOneRetardedSoldier

Unremarkable User
There's entire youtube channels dedicated to uploading videos of them hacking on Geforce Now connections.
Wish I could do that, Lol. But for other reasons.
@kushizzle I've never heard of these hacking channels either, and I use GeForce all the time when I'm not on my mobile device. GeForce now is actually working on several different anti-cheat/hack programs, So I'll let you all know until then.

Bottiger

Administrator
Wish I could do that, Lol. But for other reasons.
@kushizzle I've never heard of these hacking channels either, and I use GeForce all the time when I'm not on my mobile device. GeForce now is actually working on several different anti-cheat/hack programs, So I'll let you all know until then.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=geforce+now+exploit
And nvidia working on anti-cheat means nothing to us until they give us the information on who is using the IP so we can perma-ban them. That will probably never happen.