Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
that looks scary as shit.

I have a very bad fear of heights, If I got onto a plane i'd probably die from fear.
I would love to operate a plane at some point in my life. However considering how much training is involved and the fact that I'm focused on med. school atm, it's probably not going to happen. :/

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Kindaish. I only have 2 videos, and they are videos I made in Gmod for my US History Honors class.

For my first videos I have ever made in Gmod they are not the worst, but they are funny. I do recommend watching them if you need some education but also want a good giggle.The start of the first video does suck. But at the 2:45 it gets much better.

(WARNING! THIS FIRST VIDEO HAS MY SHIT VOICE AND ALSO ROBOT VOICES.)

(WARNING! THIS ONE DOES NOT HAVE MY VOICE ALL ROBOT VOICES!)

Last edited:

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i made a animation a long time ago, no sound, if i remember correctly that was my first one
i don't even remember how i did it

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have a Youtube account to subscribe and post comments but I never upload anything. That didn't stop me from getting three subscribers for some reason.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mah channel
Deleted all but 1 video *33 videos* because I re watched them and they were trash. Accidentally deleted one, i cri erytime but I am probably going to start uploading again. Reason why I stopped uploading was because my pc would BSOD while compressing the videos but that was before I upgraded my pc. Only video on there was from my current build and it took hours to upload because I didn't compress it. >.<
I tried "Handbreak" again *the compression software I use* and it works fine now.

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
I do, started to upload Dead Island videos, noticed they where all more or less shit, deleted them. Haven't started again mostly due to not having enough room to record more than one video at a time. (i think)