• +Uno~

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • I LIKE COLOURS! :U

Votes: 50 60.2%

• Total voters

Lazlo

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Well, I don't really have any hobbies I like to actively work on a lot, but I do enjoy writing and I like 3D modeling.

Here's a video of my first scene in Unity 3D that I made (watch in 720p because fraps recorded it badly)
I like the part when I heard fire

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
couch.jpg

meandskye.jpg

meandwolfie.jpg
meandlayla.jpg

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I currently play a bit of trumpet and like fiddling in audio production, creating random sounds/quick instrumental things to be used for absolutely nothing. I'm waiting for some personal space and time to go full force into music, so I can use the 8 thousand in equipment and software I bought last year and eventually take up some indie game job offers I've been getting if they are still available.

It may be a bit before people leave me alone and I get time. Ever since I've graduated highschool everyone thinks I should be doing this or that for this or that reason. If anyone cares, I might show anything I end up making if it's not shit.

I also draw some things, but I'm a furfag so,
not really thinking it a good idea,
to share that kind of stuff,
even the innocent stuff,
in case people are able to identify pictures,
especially since the random people from the forum bitching at me over Steam has stopped.

I've typed so much pointless shit that none of you give a fuck about. :(

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I currently play a bit of trumpet and like fiddling in audio production, creating random sounds/quick instrumental things to be used for absolutely nothing. I'm waiting for some personal space and time to go full force into music, so I can use the 8 thousand in equipment and software I bought last year and eventually take up some indie game job offers I've been getting if they are still available.

It may be a bit before people leave me alone and I get time. Ever since I've graduated highschool everyone thinks I should be doing this or that for this or that reason. If anyone cares, I might show anything I end up making if it's not shit.

I also draw some things, but I'm a furfag so,
not really thinking it a good idea,
to share that kind of stuff,
even the innocent stuff,
in case people are able to identify pictures,
especially since the random people from the forum bitching at me over Steam has stopped.

I've typed so much pointless shit that none of you give a fuck about. :(
kitty.gif

We do give a fuck.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Got really excited about it. Especially after setting up AGEE first and then migrating to Netscaler. I might be biased, but VMWare is far behind - they simply have no chance in withstanding Citrix... Latest GPO integration, Branch Repeaters and Netscaler 10 bring virtualization to completely new level.

In the past month I've read about 15 white papers and 2 full guides for Netscaler and Edgesight.