Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
983x1g.jpg

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I already called dibs on Skial for the furry cause back in 2012
What makes you think the worlds largest TF2 forums Manufacturing/Gaming/Trolling/Rating company is going to hand themselves over to a pawed flinching hairy mooner, instead of a Rich young Handsome man with tits the size of Jessica Simpson?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What makes you think the worlds largest TF2 forums Manufacturing/Gaming/Trolling/Rating company is going to hand themselves over to a pawed flinching hairy mooner, instead of a Rich young Handsome man with tits the size of Jessica Simpson?

Who said I was going to ask them to hand it over? I invaded Skial and set up a furry home base in the NSFW section, now I'm gaining political power. I've achieved admin status and must now get forum moderator, and then forum administrator, and then gain Bottiger's trust. Then when he least expects it I'll mail him to Antarctica so he can go do penguin-ey things and Skial will be mine

Reactions: Defibyoulater

sov

Legendary Skial King
Who said I was going to ask them to hand it over? I invaded Skial and set up a furry home base in the NSFW section, now I'm gaining political power. I've achieved admin status and must now get forum moderator, and then forum administrator, and then gain Bottiger's trust. Then when he least expects it I'll mail him to Antarctica so he can go do penguin-ey things and Skial will be mine
et tu brute

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
i have been masturbating a lot . twelve houres a day for two years. This Satanic Life of Whackin' It CAn Never End